Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    yeahih so itachi has still his killing intent
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

From Mangahelpers

Quote Originally Posted by Sisey View Post

Type:
    Spoiler Pics
    Source:
    forums.narutofan.com (NF)
    Credits:
    Moridin

oh shit!

my youtube because i KNOW you want to see my Bleach and Naruto AMV's.......

Hmmm... I wanna hear more about the Fuuma clan.

Edit: is that sharingan on the third pic?
    avatar&signature made by me. no touchy!!!
    Achilles is mine! All mine! <3

omg isnt that ninja from the statues ?? maybe hes uchiha madara o_0
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.

isn't Tobi Uchiha Madara. Ummm... he said so... O_o
    avatar&signature made by me. no touchy!!!
    Achilles is mine! All mine! <3

Quote Originally Posted by greenmoon666 View Post
    is that sharingan on the third pic?
    It looks more like the Cursed Seal to me....
    my youtube because i KNOW you want to see my Bleach and Naruto AMV's.......

Found from Mangahelpers:

Type: Script Translation
    Source: forums.narutofan.com (NF)
    Credits: Swishershot

Quote: Originally Posted by Diego Serrano
    Script Summary Translation by SwisherShot:

Naruto 370 - Heart beat

The turbulent times of Akatsuki begin with Pein and Konan. (cover with Konan)

One of Pein's bodies awakens.
    Scene changes to Jiraiya.

Jiraiya: it's... god...

Underling: yes.

Jiraiya: then what is it that this god of yours is trying to accomplish? Even though you are just an underling, you must know something.
    Underling: only god knows their true plans. we cannot even begin to guess what his true plans are.

Jiraiya: I see. If you cannot tell me about your god, then can you tell me a little bit about Akatsuki.

Underling: never heard of them...

Jiraiya: those arms and legs of yours... I've restrained them. But that's not all. It's also measuring your heart beat. If you are lying, I am able to detect it. Now spit out the truth! Otherwise, you'll also be spending the rest of your life eating flies and dragon flies!

Underling: turn me into a frog or whatever! You won't get anything else out of me! Even an underling has his standards. I am a ninja afterall! I'm not going to sit here and blabber the state of my village to some unknown stranger!

Jiraiya: ...
    Underling: ...

Jiraiya: hmph. Even an underling is still a ninja... hmph. Interrogation was never my style, really. We are finished talking. But I will have you wait here. I guess I will go and talk to the god now...

Jiraiya goes into a different room. The door closes automatically behind him.

Jiraiya summons a frog who stands on top of a scroll which floats in the air.

Frog: Jiraiya! What is the meaning of this. Why have you summoned me! Naruto's key has...

Jiraiya: no no, it's not about training. I need you to come out for a bit.

Frog: Come out? What do you mean?

Jiraiya: I'm going to be fighting someone powerful.

Frog: hmph such a formidable foe. Won't let me escape, will ya? (not sure on this)

Jiraiya: It's for the best. Anyway, I need to go into the 'warehouse'.

Scroll opens. Jiraiya places his hand on the scroll.

Jiraiya: alright!

Frog: how longh is it going to take?

The frog asks while closing the scroll.

Jiraiya: It shouldn't take too long. But if anything happens to me, please give Naruto entrance into the 'warehouse'

Frog: Are you crazy? In my stomach sits the key that opens Naruto's eight seals! As each year passes, Yondaime's seal is weakening! The key has been saved for the time when that seal needs to be closed shut again! And you want to put the key in such close proximity to Kyubi's container?

Jiraiya: true, but that is something that Minato left behind. It needs to be passed down to Naruto.

Frog: It's too early! Have you forgotten what happened when we tried to open just four seals?

Jiraiya remembers back to when he was badly scarred.

Jiraiya: true... but because Minato left me with the knowledge of that technique, eventually it would be up to Naruto to complete that Jutsu. I believe that was Minato's plan all along.

Frog: Does Naruto even need that kind of technique? He can't even control Kyuubi's chakra. And more importantly, as soon as you unlock the key even a little bit, Kyuubi's chakra will completely take over. If the seal is released more than it already has, then the will of Yondaime will be in complete vain.

Jiraiya: but minato has purposely only sealed Kyubi's 4 shadow stages, and has left Naruto with access to the 4 stages of light. Why would he leave such enormous power to a young child?

Frog: who knows. maybe he could only finish sealing the 4 shadow stages. Or perhaps he just wanted to leave his son with some power?

Jiraiya: I was Minato's teacher so I know.

Frog : ?

Jiraiya : He's not the type to do things without a reason or intent.

Jiraiya: He knew something. Something of great importance. It was for this reason that he sealed the Kyubi into his own child.

Frog: You're looking too much into it...

Jiraiya: Furthermore, I've been thinking recently... the Kyuubi that attacked Konoha... maybe it wasn't attacking merely on its own accord...

frog: huh?

Jiraiya: I'm starting to think that Kyuubi was actually summoned by someone else.

frog: stupid! Kyuubi has been, for a very long time, a feared monster that attacks villages like a natural disaster. Besides, there's no one that can summon a monster of such enormous strength!

Jiraiya: ah- but there was...

frog: ?

frog: so who was it...?

Jiraiya: the founder of the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Madara.

frog: gero gero gero (sound of a frog laughing)

frog: stupid! Madara was one of the founders of Konoha. How could he have lived just a mere 15/16 years ago to summon Kyuubi!

Jiraiya: true... everyone knows that he lost against Shoudai in their fighting at the Village of the Ends. But I have a really bad feeling about it. My heart has been beating fast because of it...

Standing on top of Madara's image is Tobi! Inside his mask, sharingan is activated!

Next week: the past that was known.

Okay, and this translation was made by Iwanin and it's one of the summaries already CONFIRMED in MH:

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanin
    Ok... I'll be quick.

Yes, the spoiler is authentic.

Here's a real breif summary, as translating the whole script will take a while.

1. Jiraiya realizes the guy knows something about Akatsuki but leaves him for the time being.

2. He summons a frog and arranges for him to provide Naruto with a "key" should something happen to him (looks like he's intent on fighting Pain).

The following is part of Jiraiya's conversation with the frog.

3. The key somehow releases the Kyuubi. When Jiraiya tried using it before, Naruto sprouted his four tails and went berserk. The idea is for Naruto to control it.

4. Jiraiya mentions that the Fourth split the Kyuubi's chakra into Yin and Yang. He sealed only the Yin with the Shikifuujin and left the Yang inside Naruto.

5. Jiraiya confirms the Fourth is Naruto's father, and surmises that Minato must have had good reason to leave seal the Kyuubi in Naruto specifically, but he doesn't know what it was. The Fourth might have know something no one else did, he says.

6. Jiraiya says he suspects the Kyuubi was released *by someone* as opposed to appearing naturally as the result of built up bad karma.

7. When the frog says that's crazy, Jiraiya says "Uchiha Madara," the Uchiha Clan's founder, summoned the Kyuubi before. He is alleged to have been defeated by the First Hokage in the Valley of Endings. Froggy says there's no way he could be alive today, but Jiraiya says he has "a bad feeling" about all this.

End.
    ---

And the translation of the other summary, now confirmed. Made by the same guy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwanin
    Verification: Confirmed
    Type: Script/Translation
    Source:
    forums.narutofan.com (NF)
    Credits:
    Moridin/Iwanin

Ok, here's my translation for the script.

ナンバー370:胸騒ぎ

Chapter: 370: A bad feeling

その美しきくノ一は乱世を舞う。暁の小南、ペインとともに始動。

A beautiful Kunoichi dances over a world of chaos. Akatsuki’s Konan, makes her appearance alongside Pain.

一体のペインが起き上がる。

One “Pain”s bodies rises

場面変わって自来也。

Scene changes to Jiraiya.

自来也「神……か」

Jiraiya: god, eh?

下っ端「そうだ」

Grunt: No less.

自来也「………ならそのお前たちの神がしようとしている事は何だ?いくらお前たちが下っ端でも知っているこ とはあるだろう?」

Jiraiya: Alright then, so what is this god of yours up to, then? Surely even grunts such as yourselves must know *something*…

下っ端「神のなさる事だ。オレらには見当もつかねーよ」

Grunt: His divine will – nothing guys like us could ever fathom.

自来也「そうか…なら神ではなく……暁についてなら少しは知っとる事があるかのォ?」

Jiraiya: I see. Then how ‘bout we forget about “God” for a bit and talk about what you know of… “Akatsuki.”

下っ端「………知らねーな…そんなの」

Grunt: I…I got no idea what you’re talkin’ about.

自来也「………お前のその腕と足…動けぬよう拘束しとるんだがの、実はそれだけじゃあない…脈拍を測ってる 。嘘をつけばそれですぐ分かるということだ。知ってる事は洗いざらい吐け!でなけりゃお前もトンボやハエを 一生食って暮らすことになるぞ」

Jiraiya: You see how your arms and legs are restrained so you can’t move? Well, that’s not all… your pulse is also being measured. In other words, I can tell right away when you’re lying – so come clean and spit it out! Unless you wanna join your friend in living off flies for the rest of your life…

下っ端「くっ……蛙にでも何にでもしやがれ!これ以上は絶対何も吐かねェ!下っ端にも意地ってもんがあんだ 、オレだって忍だ…!この国の内情を知らねェよそ者に話して聞かせる事は無ぇ!!」

Grunt: Kuh! Turn me into whatever you want! No way I’m telling you more than I already have! Even grunts like me have pride! I’m Shinobi! I’m not about to leak my country’s internal affairs to some punk from god-knows-where!

自来也「………」

下っ端「…………」

Grunt: ...

自来也「フッ…下っ端でも忍か…まぁの…大体尋問はワシの性にも合わんしの。話はここまでだ。だが当分はこ こに居てもらうぞ。あとは神とやらに聞くとするかの」

Jiraiya: So…Even grunts have pride, eh? Whatever. It’s not like interrogation’s my cup of tea to begin with. We’re done. That said, I’ll be keeping you here for a while. For the rest I need to learn, I’ll call on “God” directly.

別の部屋に入っていく自来也
    入り口はひとりでに閉じた
    印を組み口から蛙を出す自来也
    蛙は何かの巻物の上に乗り、その巻物は宙に浮いている

Jiraiya steps into another room and shuts the opening behind him. He summons a frog which appears atop a floating scroll.

蛙「自来也よ!ワシを呼び出すたぁどーゆー了見じゃ!ナルトの鍵はもう…」

Froggy: Jiraiya! What the hell’s the idea summoning me! Naruto’s “Key” is -

自来也「いやいや修行じゃねーのォ。訳あってお前に一時出ておいてもらおうと思ってのォ」

Jiraiya: No, no, this isn’t about training. Something’s up, so I figured I’d have you come out.

蛙「出ておくじゃと?一体何事じゃ!?」

Froggy: Come out? What the hell for!?

自来也「ちょいと強い奴とやり合うもんでの」

Jiraiya: Oh, I’ll be facing a pretty tough opponent.

蛙「フッ…ワシを逃がしとかにゃならんほどの輩なんか?」

Froggy: Hmph! Tough enough you need to take me with you?

自来也「念のためだ…それよりさっさと蔵出しの判を押したいんだがのォ」

Jiraiya: Just in case. Anyway, let me seal the deal.

巻物が開かれる

The floating scroll opens.

巻物に手の平をつける自来也

Jiraiya places his open palms on the scroll.

自来也「良し!」

Jiraiya: Right, then!

蛙「どれくらいかかるんならや?」

Froggy: So, how long you figure it’s gonna take?

巻物を閉じながら尋ねる蛙

The frog says this as he rolls up the scroll.

自来也「そうはかからないと思うがの…ただワシに何かあった時はナルトに蔵入りしろ」

Jiraiya: Oh, not long, I think…thing is, should anything happen to me, I want you to go straight to Naruto.

蛙「!!何を言いよんなら!!?ワシの腹にはナルトの八卦封印に結合する鍵が書き写されとるんじゃぞ!年々 四代目の封印も弱まってきとる!いざという時それを閉め直すために鍵が残されたんじゃ!その大切な鍵を金庫 と一緒に置くなど…!!」

Froggy: You know what you’re saying!? On my belly’s the key to Naruto’s Hakke Seal! The Fourth’s seal grows weaker every year! The key was left so that it could be repaired in case of an emergency! It should be kept in a box inside a chest locked in a vault!

自来也「とはいえその鍵はミナトが遺したもの…いずれはナルトに渡すべきだのォ」

Jiraiya: Yet Minato left the key to us… it’s only right I eventually hand it over to Naruto.

蛙「まだ早い!前に一度お前にそそのかされて鍵で四象封印を少し回しただけでどーなったか…忘れたわけじゃ なかろーが!」

Froggy: He’s not ready! Next you’re gonna tell me you don’t remember what *happened* that one time, when I let you talk me into poking the key into the Four Elephant seal!

自来也の脳裏に傷だらけになった時のことが蘇る

Jiraiya recalls that time he was all bloodied and bruised.

自来也「ああ…しかしその鍵の術式をミナトがワシに預けたってことは、いずれはあの術をナルトに完成させる のがあやつの遺志だとワシは思う」

Jiraiya: How could I forget. But I can’t help but think the reason Minato left me the Key to the Seal was because he wanted Naruto to someday complete that Justu…

蛙「…そもそもそんな術がナルトに必要なんか!?あいつに九尾のチャクラをコントロールすることなど出来り ゃーせん!それどころか鍵を少し開けたせいでナルトのチャクラを押し退け、九尾のチャクラ自体が多量に漏れ 出しナルトを支配する始末。
    これ以上封印を開き完全に九尾化してしもーたら、それこそ四代目の遺志に反するぞ!」

Froggy: Does Naruto even *need* that Jutsu? The kid can’t control the Kyuubi’s chakra, period! Opening the seal just a little bit resulted in his chakra being suppressed, the Kyuubi’s gushing out and Naruto being taken over by it!

自来也「ミナトは九尾の陰のチャクラしか屍鬼封尽をしておらん。ミナトがわざわざ九尾の力を陰と陽に二分し 、陽の側をナルトに封印したのは九尾のチャクラをナルトに遺すためだ。
    しかし何故わざわざ我が子に九尾のチャクラを封印する?」

Jiraiya: It was only the Kyuubi’s Yin chakra Minato sealed through Shikifuujin. The reason he took the trouble to split the Kyuubi’s chakra in two and seal the Yang in Naruto was because he wanted him to have it. Still, why seal the Kyuubi’s chakra in your own son, of all people?

蛙「さあ?たまたま封印の都合でそうなったか…そうじゃねーなら子供に力を遺してやりたいとかの親心じゃね ーか」

Froggy: Beats me. Maybe it so happened he was the only viable candidate. Otherwise, maybe like any parent he wanted to leave his kid all the power he could.

自来也「ミナトの師だったから分かる…」

Jiraiya: Well, having been Minato’s teacher, I can tell you…

蛙「?」

Froggy: ?

自来也「あやつは無意味な事はしない奴での…」

Jiraiya: He was not the kind of guy to do things on a whim.

自来也「ミナトは何か重大な事実を知っていて、その事実のために九尾を我が子に託したのだとし たら…」

Jiraiya: Minato found out something, something very grave, and it was because of it he entrusted the Kyuubi to his son.

蛙「……考えすぎじゃろう」

Froggy: You’re looking too deep into it.

自来也「………かつて木ノ葉を襲った九尾の妖狐は自然発生した天災だと言われていたがの…実はそうでは無か ったんじゃあないかと最近疑うようになった…」

Jiraiya: It’s said the Kyuubi’s attack on Konoha was a “natural calamity”…but I’m been starting to have my doubts on it recently…

蛙「ん?」

Froggy: How so?

自来也「おそらくあれは人為的に口寄せされたものに違いない…」

Jiraiya: More likely, it was summoned by human hands…

蛙「アホぉ!九尾は昔から人の邪気が溜まり淀んだ時どこからともなく現れる天災じゃ!それに九尾を口寄せす るなど出来る奴がこの世におるわけがなかろーが!」

Froggy: Are you stupid or something! The Kyuubi is a natural disaster which occurs without warning when people’s malice festers to a certain degree! There’s not one guy on the planet capable of summoning that thing, period!

自来也「…いや…それがいたんだのォ一人…」

Jiraiya: Oh, no… there’s been one, at least…

蛙「?」

Froggy: ?

自来也「………」

蛙「誰じゃ?」

Froggy: Who?

自来也「………うちは一族の創始者…うちはマダラだ」

Jiraiya: The founder of the Uchiha Clan… Uchiha Madara.

蛙「ゲロゲロゲロ!」
    Froggy: Ribbit-ribbit-ribbit!

笑う蛙
    (Froggy laughs its ass off).

自来也「………」

Jiraiya: ....

蛙「アホ!うちはマダラは木ノ葉創設期の人間じゃ!ほんの十五・六年前に生きとるはずがねーだ ろが!」

Froggy: Idiot! Uchiha Madara lived at the time of Konoha’s foundation! No way he was around 15, 16 years ago!

自来也「確かに…うちはマダラがあの終末の谷で初代火影に倒されたのは誰でも知っとる。だが…何か嫌な予感 が…胸騒ぎがしてならんのよ」

Jiraiya: Granted…just about everyone knows how Uchiha Madara was defeated by the First Hokage at the Valley of Endings…But…I can’t quite put my finger on it… but I got this bad feeling I can’t shake off for the life of me.

うちはマダラの像の上に座るトビの姿
    そのお面の穴からは写輪眼が

Tobi appears over the image of Uchiha Madara. We see his Sharingan from the opening on his mask.

探る者と追う者、出会いは必然!

The one seaks, the other pursues! Their meeting, inevitable!

次号「知っていた過去」へ…!!

Next time: The past (someone) knew!
    Last edited by damnz; 09-12-2007 at 05:56 PM.

omg that sounded reali cool the last one " faint"

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmoon666 View Post
    isn't Tobi Uchiha Madara. Ummm... he said so... O_o
    no he said Uchiha Madara's power was his. That could mean he is Madara, or it could just mean he has the sharingan.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.