Download One Piece Episodes

Does anyone know of a site where I can download One Piece episodes?

Now, there is a thread in here about watching the episodes, but I don't want to do that. I want to download the episodes and put them on my mp3 player.

I've found some episodes, but they're in mp4 format, something I'd never heard of before. I can't play the files on my computer, and though I could no doubt download something to let me watch them, I know that no matter what I do, I won't be able to get the files on my mp3 player. I need avi or something similar (pretty much, no mkv or ogg).

I can't find any sites at all that have the early episodes in a format that I can put on my mp3 player. Can anyone help me?
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Some Direct Download webpages (some may require you to sign up):
    - AkiraBlaid
    - NarutoFob
    - Vegapunk Fansubs (some episodes are only available by BT)
    - AnimeMagicBox (what a weird website, but it have DD anime donwloads)
    - AnimeDownloadz
    - ShareParadise 1
    - ShareParadise 2
    (these last 3 urls are really useful)

Btw, I recommend you to use bittorrent (all One Piece episodes have still seeds).

Lastly a lot of fansubs are releasing they're work in .mp4, so you better find a way to convert it to another format your mp3 can read (I have exactly the same problem).
    Last edited by damnz; 09-11-2007 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Some Direct Download webpages (some may require you to sign up):
    - AkiraBlaid
    - NarutoFob
    - Vegapunk Fansubs (some episodes are only available by BT)
    - AnimeMagicBox (what a weird website, but it have DD anime donwloads)
    - AnimeDownloadz
    - ShareParadise 1
    - ShareParadise 2
    (these last 3 urls are really useful)

Btw, I recommend you to use bittorrent (all One Piece episodes have still seeds).

Lastly a lot of fansubs are releasing they're work in .mp4, so you better find a way to convert it to another format your mp3 can read (I have exactly the same problem).
    Thanks, man. Those oughta help me out a bit.

Since you have the same problem with mp4 files, do you know a way to convert the files?

At the begining I always used the Converter that's in the CD that already came with the Creative Zen (the ipod) I bought, but it gave me some problems sometimes with the subtitles, so I forgot about it and now I see all anime in .mp4 format in my computer and all anime in .avi (normally not the last series, cuz all the last ones are being released in .mp4) with the ipod.

But I think there must be a good free/trial converter software around the net, it's just I got tired of waiting all the time a chapter needs to let me watch it (first download and then convert), and dropped the idea of converting things anymore

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    At the begining I always used the Converter that's in the CD that already came with the Creative Zen (the ipod) I bought, but it gave me some problems sometimes with the subtitles, so I forgot about it and now I see all anime in .mp4 format in my computer and all anime in .avi (normally not the last series, cuz all the last ones are being released in .mp4) with the ipod.

But I think there must be a good free/trial converter software around the net, it's just I got tired of waiting all the time a chapter needs to let me watch it (first download and then convert), and dropped the idea of converting things anymore
    I have a Creative Zen, too. Much better than an Ipod.

I agree that it's almost not worth converting the video to put on the Zen. It can take me an hour to convert a half hour episodes. I can watch the episode when I'm out of the house though, but still, that's too much time.