Page 1 of 135 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: StrawHat Crew

Hybrid View

Exclamation StrawHat Crew

After everyone had been seperated...

Zoro - He is shown having landed in the exact same spot Perona was sent to, the ruins of Shikkearu Kingdom, Kuraigana Island, in the Grand Line. He wakes up having been bandaged ridiculously by Perona, wondering where he is. As he awakes, he asked for his swords but Perona refuses to give him his weapons back. However, some measure of trust seems to have grown between them, as Zoro is later seen with his swords at his side and is casually walking through the ruins of the island as Perona floats overhead. He then encounters an unknown swordsman.

I beleive Zoro is sent there to strengthen his swordsmen skills somehow, he will become much stronger and then return back.

Franky - He was sent to a winter island called Karakuri Island. The men who find him comment after Franky performs his Super dance with them, that it is the birthplace of a genius (revealed to be Vegapunk) and that Franky is specifically in the Future Kingdom Barjimoa.

In the current side story, Franky was seen being chased by the cyborg animals, and as of the current chapter, ended up finding Vegapunk's abandoned Laboratory/House.

I beleive Franky will become a better cyborg, much stronger in some way, then return back.

Robin - She landed on an island called Tequila Wolf, in the East Blue, where the enslaved inhabitants have been working on a bridge for the last 700 years. She is also shown having had her hands cuffed, indicating that she has to help build it. Robin asks why the Bridge is being built, and is told she has no need to know that. She later appears to have escaped surveillance with a ring of stolen keys in her mouth, but apparently has yet to leave their domain. As of the current chapter, she and the other slaves were freed by a group of revolutionaries who came to liberate them. It's still unknown if Dragon was involved with the liberation and what happened to her after her liberation.

She will probably learn more about history, and then return back to dragon, she will then return to luffy.

Chopper -
    He lands in the Torino Kingdom, in the South Blue, on the Island of treasure, where the natives want to cook him. As seen in the Strawhat separation serial, Chopper is still running for his life from the natives who want to eat him. At some point he managed to hide while the natives were fighting a giant bird.

I dont really understand what will happen to chopper at this island, dont really know how he will gain in anything?? But will sumhow get back to Luffy.

Sanji -
    Because of Kuma's power, Sanji has landed on Momoiro Island in Kamabakka Kingdom, where the land is pink and occupied by transvestites (both animals and humans). Sanji was seen running away in horror from a group of pursuing transvestites asking him if he was 'one of them'. They chased him across the beach and through the castle. Later, it appears that somehow the transvestites caught up to Sanji and forced him into being "one of them". Sanji is seen in a frilly dress, a curly wig, high-heeled sandals, and thick make-up frolicking with the transvestites. It is yet to be seen whether he does this against his will.

I have a feeling he was sent to his island for his will against women, he will then be able to face anyone. Then return back to luffy.

Nami - After flying for 3 days, she was revealed to have landed on a small sky island called Weatheria, which coincidentally studies the weather. A local man took her in and cared for her. She was seen crying for her friends and wanted to go home; in order to cheer her up, the local addressed her too many times, then proceeded to show off a special knot that caused wind to blow when pulled. Unamused, Nami took out her frustration on him. Later, the two are seen together as Nami observes the man doing business in Weatheria. The man is then seen showing the other inhabitants of Weatheria and Nami "Weather Science".

I have a good feeling nami will gain much from this place. Learn about all kinds of weather, how to obtain them, control them etc. She will become Much stronger, then return back to Luffy.

Usopp -
    After he was sent flying by Bartholomew Kuma, Usopp landed several days later on one of the islands in the Boin Archipelago called Greenstone, the forest of thieves. Before being attacked by an oversized stag-beetle, he was saved by a local named Heracles. After a quick introduction, he was saved again by Heracles from a man-eating plant. He is now the fourth of the Straw Hats to be featured in a cover story and is seen fighting gluttony and "I'll-Die-If-I'm-On-My-Own disease" while hungrily watching Heracles eat ramen. Thanks to that, Usopp has become really fat.

Well, he became fat so dont really know wats going to happen to him. But i was think he will become much more masculine, be able to stand up to people instead of running away cowardly. He might be fat, but might start training and become much stronger, so instead of just sniping he will also be able to fight hand to hand.

Brook -
    For three days and three nights, Brook flew through the sky from being pushed by Kuma's attack. On the fourth day, he landed in the country of Harahetternia in Namakura Island. However, the skeleton had landed right in the middle of demon summoning ritual done by some cultists prepared to lose their souls to Satan in exchange for revenge against the Longarm Tribe. Knowing he needed to get back to rest of the crew, Brook ignored the cultists who believed he was the demon they summoned. However, when a frightened girl caught his eye, he asked her to see her panties. Hearing this request, the cultists immediately rushed to pay panties in tribute to Brook in fear that he would return back to the demon realm.This scene is extended in the anime where Brook clearly states that he does not need to see men's underwear, which the cultists in their haste to pay tribute showed him. Brook's only response to this act seems to be stunned in awe.

After being given some panties, Brook witnessed the girl whom he had asked for panties earlier, being kidnapped by some members of the Longarm tribe. To his surprise, he found that the cultists just stood there allowing the atrocity to happen instead of fighting. Instead they asked him to repay his debt of having been given panties. Instead of fighting Brook decided to compose a music composition despite the cultists' pleas and offerings of underwear made by some of the male members.

Well, i have no idea what brook will gain from this island, but it will surely be a big suprise.

I beleive Bartholomew Kuma sent all the strawhats to different places for a specific reason, they will all become stronger in a certain way and then they will all return back to Sabaody Archipelago as a great crew and once gain follow on their journey. And the secret that Kuma might have told Silver Reyleigh might have been exactly that!

I really wonder what oda will be creating for the rest of the crew, im more interested in them right now.

What are your thoughts on this??

i've been thinking about this for a while too.

sanji is in Ivankov's island, so there's a good chance ivankov will come there after Marineford and help him out.

chopper will probably just talk to the birds and they'll take him wherever. i am guessing he will find ingredients in the weird island and make a better rumble ball or learn to control the rumble effects better.

franky will learn a lot about vegapunk. i'm pretty sure it will be helpful when vegapunk starts sending more stuff their way.

brook's songs have effects on people, we know they can get them sleepy, perhaps this one makes them braver

Of course they'd all return back at one point. o_o

?maybe lol maybe?

well, ofcourse they will return. But you never know. Im just wondering what will happen to the crew because they havent been shown/mentioned in SOO long. Its been MANY days, what might have happened to them, why are they at THOSE specific area's??

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Chopper will learn how to control the monster form thing.
    That's a good idea about usopp.
    Franky will get new weapons and maybe be able to store greater amounts of cola.

It seems that all the strawhat crew will gain something except luffy. If anything luffy lost stuff. 20 years of his life, his brother. But I guess he gained allies.

It would be amazing if Chopper can control the monster form. He would then be able to fight along side Sanji, Zoro, Luffy. Because that form is just as strong, but he will need a lot of practice and LOTS of speed!

It would also be very cool is Franky gained alot of strength, because he is with Vegapunk. He will DEFINATELY gain, and might even learn the secrets of the PX-1.. etc. Then he will be a great asset, because then he would be able to defeat the robot Kuma's easily. But i wonder what kind of powers he will gain from Vegapunk. But i doubt be able to take in more cola's, due to the fact that where Franky landed, there is no cola there what-so-ever!

Well, i think Luffy gained as well. He is beginning to gain greater Haki!! 20 years doesn't matter, not like the manga will last that long.
    but ya, Everyone gained, but Luffy is the only one who gained and lost.
    He might even meet his father after this event!!
    That would be the coolest thing!!!

I believe Chopper will learn a new form. The Monster Chopper form is too slow, sure it's strong but way too slow. I'm sure he'll find a form combining all his previous form to make a perfect form ro something like that. Even then, he could create rumble ball for Luffy to go in gear 4th and other DF crew member.

As for Zoro, he will learn new way of the sword and will probly learn to cut diamond through that training.

Sanji will get shitload of stamina just from running lmao. His leg will be so trained that his kick will be deadly.

Nami will be able to use her staff, and control weather to her liking. I'm sure Usopp and Franky will be able to create her a new and improved one even more awesome and deadly. Her thunderstorm and such will be even more devastating lol.

Usopp, will train under Heracles, get better stamina and will learn to control himself and become a true sniper by surviving that area.

Franky, will learn futurist mechanic, will improve his body and the boat and such.

Robin will learn about history and surely train under the rebellion army and surely meet Dragon.

Brook will create new music to enhence friend and disturb foe. A true bard

As for Luffy, He'll become strong, but not strong enough, he'll probly hit coma for a while while Ivankov try to help him with hormone so he doesnt die off. Thinking about it, The breakdown from seeing his crew separated and annihilated, His brother jailed, then beating the dust by Mogellan, beating the poison, going after the execution of his brother and now seeing his brother die in his arms.. His resolve will be so intense to never ever lose another important person that hell master his haki and become a real threat to his enemy. Meeting his father is surely next to, he need to train and become stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    I believe Chopper will learn a new form. The Monster Chopper form is too slow, sure it's strong but way too slow. I'm sure he'll find a form combining all his previous form to make a perfect form ro something like that. Even then, he could create rumble ball for Luffy to go in gear 4th and other DF crew member.

As for Zoro, he will learn new way of the sword and will probly learn to cut diamond through that training.

Sanji will get shitload of stamina just from running lmao. His leg will be so trained that his kick will be deadly.

Nami will be able to use her staff, and control weather to her liking. I'm sure Usopp and Franky will be able to create her a new and improved one even more awesome and deadly. Her thunderstorm and such will be even more devastating lol.

Usopp, will train under Heracles, get better stamina and will learn to control himself and become a true sniper by surviving that area.

Franky, will learn futurist mechanic, will improve his body and the boat and such.

Robin will learn about history and surely train under the rebellion army and surely meet Dragon.

As for Luffy, He'll become strong, but not strong enough, he'll probly hit coma for a while while Ivankov try to help him with hormone so he doesnt die off. Thinking about it, The breakdown from seeing his crew separated and annihilated, His brother jailed, then beating the dust by Mogellan, beating the poison, going after the execution of his brother and now seeing his brother die in his arms.. His resolve will be so intense to never ever lose another important person that hell master his haki and become a real threat to his enemy. Meeting his father is surely next to, he need to train and become stronger.
    Rumble ball only affects zoan types, and what we now only choppers df fruit, maybe others 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post

I agree with them all except for Sanji and Usopp.. They both went the wrong way. Sanji has become an okama, and Usopp became really FAT!!

But i think Brook will learn more then just music because he landed in a place filled with great anger. He will surely become stronger somehow.