Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: StrawHat Crew

sorry but thats a silly idea and we never talked about sabo not ONCE any way yeah i think luffy will flip out after this arc wanting to make sure his crew is alove say i have to keep them from diesing or something like that and something will have to cool him down

maybe boa would go as far to put a love spell or something on him or even kiss him to try and take things off his mind from being so stressed if that is what happens haha but i bet luffy would be like blinking bc he doesn't realize what just happened and then ten hours later freak out and be like awwww cooties or something and then boa would then either take it as ahhhhhhh cutie or some misheard translation and fall in love with him even more...that or shed hear the real deal and fall out of love sickness...the whole thing is a long shot but you never know

well i really think that boa will stay as a war lord to keep her people safe and send margerete with luffy

@cross

Yh you did, you shouldn't have said 'we'

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    ....whistling...anywhoooo, so back to the topic of after Sabo thingy majig, Luffy will no doubt be somewhat emotionally unstable about the whole war and ace (unless he has serious amnesia or something) and whatnot, but also very much concerned about his crew members...so for my idea i say luffy will want to go find (not wait for) his crew but boa and jimbei will insist and whoever else that in his state he stay put and that they can fend for themselves and then boa will begin the concerned love affair again andhow her man fought so bravely and ugghhhhhh tired of typing haha
    Anyway this thread is about what the crew will again.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    @cross

Yh you did, you shouldn't have said 'we'

Anyway this thread is about what the crew will again.
    If you were telling me to stay on topic, i was:

[QUOTE=cross777;522088]OH deer me i am sorry to be a sore loser you have to lose first dont you
    there is more fill than true in those episodes plain and simple
    1. it never NOT ONCE in the manga shows nami useing the wind knot nor does it show franky drinking tea or changeing his mind set.
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/523/14/
    if its not shown in the manga its filler and you people should know that
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/548/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/549/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/556/01/
    any thing other than that seen on those anime EP. is filler such as nami useing the wind knot witch we have not seen in the manga or franky drinking the tea or hanging with the kid
    so no i am right here unless you post any manga evedence other that what i just showed you and sorry for not getting back right away NOW we need to get back on track this fight is not worth the trobble that could come out of it
    so after we get out of the sabo flash back does any one thing A.luffy will just leave or B. boa or anouther kuja will teach him how to use haki more ? ? ?[/QUOTE]

....whistling...anywhoooo, so back to the topic of after Sabo thingy majig, Luffy will no doubt be somewhat emotionally unstable about the whole war and ace (unless he has serious amnesia or something) and whatnot, but also very much concerned about his crew members...so for my idea i say luffy will want to go find (not wait for) his crew but boa and jimbei will insist and whoever else that in his state he stay put and that they can fend for themselves and then boa will begin the concerned love affair again andhow her man fought so bravely and ugghhhhhh tired of typing haha
    i was using the sabo part as a reference to what cross said

^ I know that you think you were but the original point of this thread was about the rest of the crew not including Luffy, well that's what it says on the first page anyway and i doubt it changed.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Well maybe Franky will randomly get transported by vegapunks machinery lol

Namis getting a lift by the flying island

I guess Ivankov can help sanji

Robins got the revolutionaries

Heracles will get Ussop out on his hercules beetle

The giant bird will carry Chopper

As for Zoro that mysterious figure leads to a solution
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

^ I know that you think you were but the original point of this thread was about the rest of the crew not including Luffy, well that's what it says on the first page anyway and i doubt it changed.
    yeah ik youre right i was just answering what cross was asking so i guess i didn't think way back to the beginning so sorry hah

Thanks for answering that for my Gypseslice!

so ya...

back to the crew i guess....

Well after watching the "fillers" in the anime... the part about Franky and Nami are correct... the rest of the crew will probably have "fillers" nexxt week.
    Last edited by thsv; 06-04-2010 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Double post

yeah ik youre right i was just answering what cross was asking so i guess i didn't think way back to the beginning so sorry hah
    No biggy you weren't here when the thread was started.

@tigerbla
    Well anyway i doubt that they will uncover the mysterious man though since he is supposed to be mysterious

T. Alan Armstrong