Page 3 of 139 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: StrawHat Crew

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    Lol ya.. thats true.

Zoro is shown training:
    but dont know why??

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/568/01/
    That's just a random cover page it isn't meant to be seriously considered as plot.

I came up with this theory way back when we first saw where Zoro ended up. I think he could be in Mihawk's homeland. The Gothic style match Mihawk's character design and a country that seems to have had a very large battle is a pretty good place for the world's greatest swordsman to have grown up in.

OR maybe, the shadow he saw is maybe even Mihawk's trainer. It cant be Mihawk because he is in the middle of a battle....

But either way, I wanna see More of ZORO!!!

I doubt its Dadon but I wouldnt mind knowing more about the guy it could be Silvers but thats highly unlikely since he doesnt have a way of finding them but rather the other way around. We know it cant be a Navy or Shichibukai because they are fighting Luffy.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

well obviously its not any one of those guys. Its probably just someone random? But Zoro might know him.

I wanna see that fighttt!!! Or w.e is going on. I wanna see the rest of Zoro's story, and the rest of the teams. But go Luffy!

Yeah its hard to say we will get the complete story because if they were secondary characters then this is as much as we get but as main characters we might get some extra info
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

somebody said earlier the SH crew hasnt been mentioned in a long time. well for us it's been a long time, for the storyline it's only been a week. When Luffy landed in Amazon Lily, Ace's execution which is where we currently are was 7 days later accoding to that old lady's newspaper.

so the Straw Hats have been seperated for only that long, which is also why its almost impossible that any of them will come to aid luffy in marineford, they are simply too far away to make it in time.

ya, thats true. But those were all occurances of the first day. In 6 days many things may happen, like what just happened to Luffy. Noone thought at all after landing at Amazon Lily, he would go through all of that.
    So my point is that, they have many things they must have gone through, also like there was always a beginning and conclusion part for each crew member, two pictures on the cover page on what is happening. So They will definately show us in Anime what is going on, probably.

I really think that Luffy was sent to AL on purpose like you said because look at all the benifits that could come from him being there:
    -No Navy
    -They know how to use Haki
    -Their leader uses Haoushoku Haki
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well ya, he also gained the love of Boa!
    Met Iva-sana, might meet his father, now knows the killer of his brother, his brother died,
    ALSOOO Kuma probably knew Ace was captured so he sent him to a place where he can return back.

Wouldn't he rather want to keep him out of harms way after all that effort to get him away from an Admirial and allthe time plotting for him to get owned by 3
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong