Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: StrawHat Crew

I think Zoro will find the Shodai Kitetsu.
    The island where he is now is surely haunted and the Kitetsu isn't called "Demon Slasher" for nothing.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    I think Zoro will find the Shodai Kitetsu.
    The island where he is now is surely haunted and the Kitetsu isn't called "Demon Slasher" for nothing.
    U have a good point.

He currently has these three swords:
    During his adventures, Zoro has acquired many swords. The three he currently uses are:

Meitou; Wadō Ichimonji (formerly belonged to Kuina)
    Sandai Kitetsu (formerly belonged to Ippon-Matsu)
    Meitou; Shuusui (formerly belonged to Ryuuma)

He will also have his sword, Meitou; Wado Ichimonji, it is his prize posession and will always be with him.
    The Meitou; Shuusui was just handed to him not too long ago, he he will have that sword for a much longer time.
    The next sword to go will definately be Sandai Kitetsu, because it is REALLY weak compared to his other two swords which i beleive holds his potential down.

But if he does gain the Shodai Kitetsu then it will be very hard for him to control it, as you can see it is very hard for him to even control the Meitou; Shuusui which is a step lower then all Saijō Ō Wazamono.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    I believe Chopper will learn a new form. The Monster Chopper form is too slow, sure it's strong but way too slow. I'm sure he'll find a form combining all his previous form to make a perfect form ro something like that. Even then, he could create rumble ball for Luffy to go in gear 4th and other DF crew member.

As for Zoro, he will learn new way of the sword and will probly learn to cut diamond through that training.

Sanji will get shitload of stamina just from running lmao. His leg will be so trained that his kick will be deadly.

Nami will be able to use her staff, and control weather to her liking. I'm sure Usopp and Franky will be able to create her a new and improved one even more awesome and deadly. Her thunderstorm and such will be even more devastating lol.

Usopp, will train under Heracles, get better stamina and will learn to control himself and become a true sniper by surviving that area.

Franky, will learn futurist mechanic, will improve his body and the boat and such.

Robin will learn about history and surely train under the rebellion army and surely meet Dragon.

Brook will create new music to enhence friend and disturb foe. A true bard

As for Luffy, He'll become strong, but not strong enough, he'll probly hit coma for a while while Ivankov try to help him with hormone so he doesnt die off. Thinking about it, The breakdown from seeing his crew separated and annihilated, His brother jailed, then beating the dust by Mogellan, beating the poison, going after the execution of his brother and now seeing his brother die in his arms.. His resolve will be so intense to never ever lose another important person that hell master his haki and become a real threat to his enemy. Meeting his father is surely next to, he need to train and become stronger.

I agree with them all except for Sanji and Usopp.. They both went the wrong way. Sanji has become an okama, and Usopp became really FAT!!

But i think Brook will learn more then just music because he landed in a place filled with great anger. He will surely become stronger somehow.

omg a 5 hit post combo, great job . and all this stuff is strait forward
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

my bad!

Usopp probably will find some cool new ammo too.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

probably... but he is now fat. I doubt he can barely move anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    probably... but he is now fat. I doubt he can barely move anymore!
    I wouldn't call him fat, i would say he has Obesity problems, see that's the nice way of putting it.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Lol ya.. thats true.

Zoro is shown training:
    but dont know why??

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/568/01/

To be a cowboy?
    Why is he herding a lion?

T. Alan Armstrong