Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I agree.. maybe its Bon Chan, disguised.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    I agree.. maybe its Bon Chan, disguised.
    Oh well is possible.....

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    The other one with the Cigar is an Ex-Marine/Impel Down Warden he slaughtered almost everyone in Impel Down, either Prisoners or Jailors he killed them it matters not so he got dispersed from his Position and was imprisoned. Ironically at his own Prison, Impel Down.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

But he has 8 people with him... 4 from before, he already had. One is the ex-marine/impel down guy, 2 are ex-prisoners who are wearing prisoner clothes, and 1 who is extra not wearing any prisoner clothes.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/575/14-15/

The guy all the way at the right side of BB, he has big horns and stuff, he is unknown character who is not wearing any prison clothes??

yes, the guy with the horns without prison clothes is the one we dont know anything about.

yes i know, im jut thinking who that might be... Either an ally for BB, or Mr.2 Bon in a disguise...
    Mystery, until next nextttt week!! :(

It's far too early for the strawhats to face Blackbeard right now. It's like Aokiji said, his still too young. Hopefully after this war there will be a time skip were we see Luffy in his 20's, more mature and much stronger than before. He then begins to gather the rest of the strawhats to continue his quest on becoming Pirate King.

Oda will obviously save Blackbeard for the final showdown for the fight that will determine who will become the pirate king. Until then Luffy has grow up and fully master his Haki

I agree. Luffy is already 20 sumthing, or else Boa wouldnt have fallen in love with him.....

I dont think that might be the final showdown... One Piece has a LONGGG way to go, there may be stronger people in his adventure.

Once he fully masters Haki, he is unstoppable

I don't know the official age but according to Wikipedia Luffy is 17 years old. Boa loves him because she acknowledged his heart strength and sheer bravery. Besides you know what they say, age is nothing but a number lol

I think BB will takedown first WB so that he would take WB position as one of the four yonkou.