Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 146
  1. #11
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Lol hell na, that's going to take 100+ more Chapter's to happen, the Blackbeard Pirate's are far soo strong for them at the time. But there's like a slight bit of a chance that they'll clash, Blackbeard against Strawhat Luffy that is.

    Blackbeard's after something, there's a 75% chance that he's after Whitebeard's head and claim the Honor for himself, or he's going to take Strawhat's head knowing that he is the infamous Money D. Dragon's son.

    Or the old skool pirate way, destroy everything and anything that comes close within the range of their hands. Whatever that guy's after he's surely going to be famous after this Battle.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  2. #12
    Most likely they'll fight after Luffy recruits one more person.

  3. #13
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Lol hell na, that's going to take 100+ more Chapter's to happen, the Blackbeard Pirate's are far soo strong for them at the time. But there's like a slight bit of a chance that they'll clash, Blackbeard against Strawhat Luffy that is.

    Blackbeard's after something, there's a 75% chance that he's after Whitebeard's head and claim the Honor for himself, or he's going to take Strawhat's head knowing that he is the infamous Money D. Dragon's son.

    Or the old skool pirate way, destroy everything and anything that comes close within the range of their hands. Whatever that guy's after he's surely going to be famous after this Battle.
    ok u say there to strong i say we dont know that yet. i mean they could be poor match ups for some of the straw hats and we dont know y they were put in L6 it could be a thing like robin and they knew something so jacked up they were erased from history. or they killed a really high up official or or pulled some really epic scandal. we cant just assume there all epic monsters sure they will be strong but in till we have a back story dont go off on how they r to strong

  4. #14
    i doubt that big guy whos with bb wont be such an easy target as oaz, killing him off so easily was just to show how badass the marines are, if you think about the fight SH's vs zombie oaz, it makes the SH's look really really weak.

  5. #15
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    i doubt that big guy whos with bb wont be such an easy target as oaz, killing him off so easily was just to show how badass the marines are, if you think about the fight SH's vs zombie oaz, it makes the SH's look really really weak.
    um no not at all ors zombie had luffys shadow there for his strength. that plus morias powers making him able to stretch and him being a zombie being less affected by pain. ors.jr had no special powers and no help from some one with them. so there is a huge difference in the 2 remember the original ors died from the cold. so i he could end up being one big target to the more powerful players. y do u think he got caught in the first place and my point stands. sure they are going to be strong but that does not mean they are total monsters. that also means that they will automatically slaughter the straw hats cuz they may have been put in ID level6 for another reason. . maybe one of them caught the flight admiral with his puerto rican poll boy LOL.

  6. #16
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ok u say there to strong i say we dont know that yet. i mean they could be poor match ups for some of the straw hats and we dont know y they were put in L6 it could be a thing like robin and they knew something so jacked up they were erased from history. or they killed a really high up official or or pulled some really epic scandal. we cant just assume there all epic monsters sure they will be strong but in till we have a back story dont go off on how they r to strong
    Lol - I based that judging off Blackbeard's attitude and way of thinking the guy won't invite someone who's not monstrous into his Crew check the Sword Dude for example.

    If he's one of the main Villain's then he needs to be goddamn strong. But then again it's One Piece so nothing's sure it's just a Theory though.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  7. #17
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    my point still stand they will be strong but people get thrown in jail for other reasons other than just being monster strong

  8. #18
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    San Juan Wolf is bigger then Oz and it was hard for Luffy to take him down. I still dont know how someone that huge got into marine headquarters unnoticed let alone fit in impel down. Hes now got the most dangerous female pirate as well it seems the odds are getting stacked in BB favor. With 3 known characters who had there history wiped away because of the things theyve done Ild assume they are strong
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    615
    Well.. Ya i agree they will fight. But they will ofcourse not fight yet. Most likely once everyone gets together once again. Luffy will go after BB, because he is the main reason for Ace's death. Luffy will want revenge!!

  10. #20
    Full Member rhonryle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    elemental paradise
    Posts
    317
    My ask? The 3 prisoners are now introduced. My question is who is the other one and why he is not wearing prisoner clothes?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •