Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

straw hat vs blackbeard

Who do you think will match up between the members of the SH and BB pirates. Well this my prediction:

Monkey D. Luffy vs Marshall D. Teach
    Roronoa Zoro vs Shiryuu
    Nami vs Unknown Pirate (I think his ability is creating a tunnel room) or Doc.Q/Stronger
    Ussop vs Van Auger
    Sanji vs Basco Shot
    Tony Tony Chopper vs San Juan Wolf
    Nico Robin vs Catarina Devon
    Franky vs Jesus Burgess
    Brooke vs Laffite
    Well for me, Doc Q. and Stronger are the better match for Vivi and Carue because they both ride in their pet, but I think will not happen because Vivi and Carue are not in the SH anymore.

i think that after this battle BB will have lost crewmembers (he is going after marine admirals after all) and/or since his crew is unstable some of the members he recruited from Impel Down will leave

BB going after Admirals? Where did it say that?

Too naive, it's Oda we're talking about. BB can be defeated by some new foes or just get captured by the marines))

well hes in marineford and there are at least 2 marine admirals left.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    i think that after this battle BB will have lost crewmembers (he is going after marine admirals after all) and/or since his crew is unstable some of the members he recruited from Impel Down will leave

Do you think so? I think not. Why would BB waste his time to go to impeldown just only to release the legendary prisoners and let them go? BB main purpose in the impeldown is to recruit more crew. Thats why he recruit this 4 legendary prisoners

guys really really BB just showed up like a day a sago and ur already talking about him vs the straw hats. come on guys we dont even know who will be with the straw hats when and if that even happens and we dont even know if any of the prisoner with BB are going to be with him for long. oh and i think the big guy SJW will get owned just as fast as ors cuz he is just to big people that big are just targets and by the way we dont know if those are the only people he brought with him. and this is not the place for this but i really think that MR.2 came with them some how and that he will go with luffy some how like spinning over the gap LOL

Here my previos post.
    Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post

Speaking of battles, we didn't know much about Auger, Burgess, Doc Q and Lafitte's abilities, though we seen the latter's DF ability and his tap dancing at Mariejois could mean he is skillful in kicking attacks. We saw Burgess' ability in Banaro which is his strength and Auger's ability to shoot anything from far in super sonic speed but not much detail is known about theirs.

Doc Q on the other hand is the sickest looking and weakest of the crew but that thing he carries on his back, is a mystery.

BB went to Impel Down to recruit crewmembers, but they seem to be a pretty unstable crew

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Well, if it were to make pairs, i'd put Doc wth Chopper and Jesus with Nami, since these pairs share jobs.