Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I'm not particularly happy with this merger. Both if it benefits both sodes I wish you two the best of luck and both continue doing great work.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ-Roronoa View Post
    Since you are potentially joining up with Mangastream to do whatever, I'm just gonna warn you right now about something that myself and at least 6 other people have had happen to them in the past two weeks. While reading manga at Mangastream, our browser's shut down and we were infected with a scam virus called Antivirus Vista 2010.

I was banned at Mangastream forums when I tried to warn them that they had infected manga at their site. Clearly not being a troll and did nothing wrong. Even put it in their help section. So I'm just warning you guys too since you could start working with them. Be careful.

P.S. Not trying to talk trash about their site, but what happened was completely unfair since I was trying to help them. From what I collected, this happened to IE and Mozilla users mostly, but it can still effect any browser. Most protection scans won't even pick this thing up. If you think you may have it, look in your task manager under process and if you see "av.exe", you have it. Just be careful ladies and gentlemen. It's a royal pain to remove and I just got it a second time.
    I didn't read all that but its nice to see someone in my home state let alone city read manga.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ-Roronoa View Post
    Since you are potentially joining up with Mangastream to do whatever, I'm just gonna warn you right now about something that myself and at least 6 other people have had happen to them in the past two weeks. While reading manga at Mangastream, our browser's shut down and we were infected with a scam virus called Antivirus Vista 2010.

I was banned at Mangastream forums when I tried to warn them that they had infected manga at their site. Clearly not being a troll and did nothing wrong. Even put it in their help section. So I'm just warning you guys too since you could start working with them. Be careful.

P.S. Not trying to talk trash about their site, but what happened was completely unfair since I was trying to help them. From what I collected, this happened to IE and Mozilla users mostly, but it can still effect any browser. Most protection scans won't even pick this thing up. If you think you may have it, look in your task manager under process and if you see "av.exe", you have it. Just be careful ladies and gentlemen. It's a royal pain to remove and I just got it a second time.
    I can assure this is not intentional on their part. It's the result of one of their advertisers sending out infected ads. It's not the first time something like this has happened, it's even happened here before. If you're using FireFox I recommend you get noscript. If you're using IE well....just don't use IE. As for you getting banned just pm one of the admins if you believe it was unjustified.

http://forum.mangastream.com/showthr...5144#post35144

And Hand Banana it's not a merger, it's a joint.

I would if I knew any of the managers, but quite frankly, it's a dead site anyway, so I will pass. Now that I've had time to reflect, I'll pass on going back to that site. Unfortunately the only browser I had at that time was IE...so since then...last night...I've picked up Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Not the best more than likely, but they'll do for now.

i suggest chromium the unbranded of chrome build it java script blocker get a ad blocker ? get a better anti virus? avira is win get advance system care and iobit security 360 so basically get better browser chromium not chrome chromuim is unbranded chrome diffrent versions but yeah know how to protect your pc >_< <_<;

this joint thing with binky and MS is working out great. Great quality scanlations right on time, beating every1. I like how you guys are alternating between calling the scanlations binky or MS on Mangahelpers, great idea. Keep up with the great work. Thanks. Very appreciated.

Just want to know what they think about websites like managafox and onemanga, and what they think about groups like sleepyfans and binktopia

Quote Originally Posted by robinsonking View Post
    Just want to know what they think about websites like managafox and onemanga, and what they think about groups like sleepyfans and binktopia
    If I were to guess:

Onemanga =

Sleepyfans = or

Binktopia =

As for Mangafox, I'm ashamed to say Never heard of them till now myself.

Mark you all the above are just the personal opinions of an Outsider. I know nothing about how the proprietors actually feel.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If I were to guess:

Onemanga =

Sleepyfans = or

Binktopia =

As for Mangafox, I'm ashamed to say Never heard of them till now myself.

Mark you all the above are just the personal opinions of an Outsider. I know nothing about how the proprietors actually feel.
    Erm Paul. Onemanga and Sleepyfans go together like Mangashare and Binktopia. its easier to navigate mangas on Onemanga. Plus they have my favorite manga there. Nobra. Also I miss the cleaning Mangastream used to do.