Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Mhm do any of the sites really care what the group(mangastream fo example ) rules are? For example do not rehost this. You can get punished or something?
    They can always stop releasing new material~

Mhm do any of the sites really care what the group(mangastream fo example ) rules are? For example do not rehost this. You can get punished or something?
    There is no punishment, however you can ruin the fun for others.
    In the past when other sites hosted Binktopia scans, we were forced to add watermarks. Also we can simply drop scanning series if people ignore our rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    There is no punishment, however you can ruin the fun for others.
    In the past when other sites hosted Binktopia scans, we were forced to add watermarks. Also we can simply drop scanning series if people ignore our rules.

Ah i c, people are just meanies then xD

Well i would love to join as scanlator, ive tried it out alot myself, ill see if i have time

Usually how many pages each weak?

Please add Reborn! as your series of scanlations.

If it gets us manga faster and at higher qualities I'm all for it. MangaStream's rules do affect some readers, but not me so...

I guess they'll have to use lower quality scans to translate which isn't really that big of a deal.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Some additional info regarding questions people might have:
    http://www.binktopia.org/news/117

CONGRATULATION both to Binktopia and Mangastream! I'm a few weeks late about this but I think another party to celebrate will not gonna harm anyone. OMG! CONGRATULATION guys!!!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Oh, a free tutorial from the best of the best that sounds promising.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Ah i c, people are just meanies then xD

Well i would love to join as scanlator, ive tried it out alot myself, ill see if i have time

Usually how many pages each weak?
    Unusual choice to put forward your application to be a scanlator with a spelling mistake

anyways go for it I would love to help out myself but as far as I'm aware the times they scanlate don't cross over very conveniently to Australia (please correct if i'm wrong)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

MangaStream Warning

Since you are potentially joining up with Mangastream to do whatever, I'm just gonna warn you right now about something that myself and at least 6 other people have had happen to them in the past two weeks. While reading manga at Mangastream, our browser's shut down and we were infected with a scam virus called Antivirus Vista 2010.

I was banned at Mangastream forums when I tried to warn them that they had infected manga at their site. Clearly not being a troll and did nothing wrong. Even put it in their help section. So I'm just warning you guys too since you could start working with them. Be careful.

P.S. Not trying to talk trash about their site, but what happened was completely unfair since I was trying to help them. From what I collected, this happened to IE and Mozilla users mostly, but it can still effect any browser. Most protection scans won't even pick this thing up. If you think you may have it, look in your task manager under process and if you see "av.exe", you have it. Just be careful ladies and gentlemen. It's a royal pain to remove and I just got it a second time.
    Last edited by SSJ-Roronoa; 03-09-2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Added information