Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Binktopia and Mangastream Joint

Binktopia and MangaStream will be jointing on various series. We've got a new raw provider who'll hopefully guarantee the future success of this venture. Currently we're working on One Piece, and without promising anything, I may mention that you could see us picking back up some of the old Binktopia projects, such as Naruto (again in a joint) or Reborn.

Talking about doing more series, we are in desperate need of more cleaners, please apply to the school on www.binktopia.org and we'll teach you all you need to know within several days. Seriously, we need you, and you can be part of something huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Binktopia and MangaStream will be jointing on various series. We've got a new raw provider who'll hopefully guarantee the future success of this venture. Currently we're working on One Piece, and without promising anything, I may mention that you could see us picking back up some of the old Binktopia projects, such as Naruto (again in a joint) or Reborn.

Talking about doing more series, we are in desperate need of more cleaners, please apply to the school on www.binktopia.org and we'll teach you all you need to know within several days. Seriously, we need you, and you can be part of something huge.
    Finally!

You bar stewards took your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Naruto weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Awesome news. glad to see you guys took my advice about merging with Mangastream. LOL.

this is what I posted in the Naruto closing thread and zidane's response to it.

Quote:
    Anyways, what are the odds of Mangastream merging with binktopia? The bigger the team, the better right?
    Wrong. I can't really imagine that to happen, at this point.
    It was bound to happen. Binky quit at the wrong time when Hisshou came back and MS quality is just as good as binky, but they seemed to be having trouble the last two weeks. Combined binky and Mangastream can do great things. Besides their initial is already MS, so goes good with mangashare. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Awesome news. glad to see you guys took my advice about merging with Mangastream. LOL.

this is what I posted in the Naruto closing thread and zidane's response to it.

It was bound to happen. Binky quit at the wrong time when Hisshou came back and MS quality is just as good as binky, but they seemed to be having trouble the last two weeks. Combined binky and Mangastream can do great things. Besides their initial is already MS, so goes good with mangashare. lol.
    They didn't really merge .

A Bink and Mangastream joint venture, sounds good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hopefully this means a Toriko scanlating ms team soon???? :3..........*sigh* I know I know Im crazy for thinking that lol!

Binktopia had been pretty liberal on sites rehosting their material, while Mangastream (new kid on the block) had been snotty that way.

Question is whose philosophy will prevail?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Binktopia had been pretty liberal on sites rehosting their material, while Mangastream (new kid on the block) had been snotty that way.

Question is whose philosophy will prevail?
    Posted by: DFX Posted on: Feb 17, 2010 - 06:03 PM
    As this is a joint with Mangastream we decided to follow their rules on this, so no you can not use them for international versions
    Yep.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Cool, I think Mangastream has the best quality of the online readers I've used, God knows they have the best reader.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Mhm do any of the sites really care what the group(mangastream fo example ) rules are? For example do not rehost this. You can get punished or something?