Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Does anybody know when the main story is gonna start again?
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Light-kun Does anybody know when the main story is gonna start again?
    I hope soon. Bleach is starting to get annoying to the point there isnt any point watching.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

I haven't been watching either Bleach or Naruto for a while. I wish I knew when the fillers would end as well. Why oh why do they suck so bad? Make something cool already if you're gonna show fillers.

i want say anything about this episode because i simply didnt see it nor the previous one.the anime is getting so boring

how many more fillers ep's do u rekon they could have left. By the rate there going, unfortunately the show will lose alot of numbers of people watching it.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

Lame episode. Want to buy the story coming back on.
    Signature by me.

I don't blame the anime for all these fillers, I blame Kubo instead. He's the reason why the anime has to run these fillers. Until Kubo decides to move his manga's story along considerably, expect to see more fillers. If the anime were to go back to the main story right now with minimal filler material added in (ie. fight scenes extended a bit), I'd expect us to be back in Filler territory in about 10-15 episodes since one anime episode can cover at least 2 chapters of manga easily.

Well for the episode, it was ok to me. But as usual, I don't hold my opinion too high for Filler episodes since it doesn't take much to please me. At least the Shinigami's Cup short was funny lol.