Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Episode 258

Bleach Episode 258 is out. Watch it here on Animecrazy.net

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

That was , well, Sucky. IMO, the Muramasa ARC sure deteriorated fast into..something.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

that was crap. Hurry up with the main story and get ova these fillers
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

wow, after possibly one of the best filler arcs in recent amine history, the quality of episodes has gone in the tank in a hurry.

the quality of the animation is there, but what was the point of this episode?
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    wow, after possibly one of the best filler arcs in recent amine history, the quality of episodes has gone in the tank in a hurry.

Well after the great success of the Muramasa Filler arc, Kubo just went into the animation team and tell them:
    "look every single one of bleach's fan saying that u can do a better job than me so I want you to follow up with the most hidious filler ever, so people will be glad to return to the main story.
    Oh, I forgot to mention If any of you ever think again about a decent senario even if it's 10% as good as murumasa's then he'll get fire"

Why can't we just get back to the main story, getting kinda bored of this now.
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Not only the "fights" are awful but also the plot is just completely crap, they failed in every aspect creating this episode and actually the whole 2nd filler arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Burakku☆Sutā View Post
    that was crap. Hurry up with the main story and get ova these fillers
    +1. i agree that episode was crap...
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post

There was no point to this episode, it was complete crap plain and simple. God I wait for the fillers to be done with.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

i understand the zanpakto invasion arc which was quiet good to see. Yet this is just plain dull to th point where u will be like............ UM.....WDF IS THIS SHIT. Please get back to the main storyline.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.