Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kid View Post
    Ill cry if whitebeard dies too
    It's pretty much certain he'll die. He was ill anyway and has now been stabbed a fuckload of times.

i doubt that blackbeard has a chance vs whitebeard, true, he managed to capture ace, but because ace was logia and relied too muhc on his devil fruit, whitebeard sure has s strong devil fruit, but he's pretty awesome without it. anyway, ace was like nothing vs whitebeard, only because he captured ace, doesnt make him that stong, although he is the one who gave shanks that scar...

I KNEW IT...Luffy can't take this anymore, his been thru TOO MUCH... on the other hand Blackbeard has nothing against anyone, he only cares for his dreams and uses anything in his grasp to obtain it...ace was simply a substitute to Luffy, because BB wanted to be a Shichi... But im thinking BB gonna help the marines, and regain their "trust".

Source:2ch/apforums
    Verification:confirmed

NJA'S SUMMARY

Quote:
    524 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2010/02/16(火) 18:01:37 ID:IpDfoRpa0 つかもうきてるやん。。。
    >>67がほとんど書いちゃってるよ…
    赤犬は白ひげにやられ地震でわれた地中に真っ逆さまにおちていったくらいじゃねえの?
    ただ赤犬もただじゃやられるわけじゃなく白ひげの顔面半分を持っていった(パンチでえぐった )
    センゴク 顔半分やられてるのにまだこんな力が…

ぐらいですかね 最後に白ひげも ティーチ で 終わりです

568 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2010/02/16(火) 18:06:18 ID:IpDfoRpa0 黒ひげがつれてきたのは 糞でかいオーズみたいな奴
    あと 女だけどババア 後酒飲みまくってるでかい男 こんくらいかな?新規 後はいつもの

赤犬は白ひげの1発目でカウンターで顔面えぐりって
    白ひげの2発めは海軍本部の島真っ二つに割ってしまうような一撃を直撃

白ひげが島半分に一人で残りvs海軍全部・黒ひげ達

残りの半分の島に撤退命令だされた白ひげ海賊団達 って構図かな

んじゃさらば!
    Trans by Steven D. Teach
    Quote:
    Akainu falls head over heels into the cracked ground that Whitebeard's earthquake causes. But it looks like it doesn't just hurt Akainu, half of Whitebeard's[or akainu-I rather lean towards half of akainus's face is in pain during the punch](I am REALLY not sure about this).
    Sengoku: Even half injured, he still has this power...(again, unsure)
    Something like this, it ends with WB and Teach.

"The guys Blackbeard brings with him are--a big dude like Oars, an old woman, and a big guy drinking, I think that's it? For the newcomers, the rest are the usual crew" if I screwed it up fix it, and my bad.

Akainu damages (I'm trying to be as general with this as possible because I am trashed and unsure about this line) WB's face countering his first attack.
    WB's second attack splits the island in two.
    WB remains on one half of the island taking on the Marine HQ and Blackbeard and co.
    On the other half are those that were ordered to retreat.
    Trans by aohige
    Quote:
    Akainu falls into the crack in the ground after being taken out by Whitebeard.
    But he doesn't go down without a fight. He punches Whitebeard, and takes out half of his face.

Sengoku comments on how Whitebeard has so much power even without half his face.
    The guys Blackbeard brought with him are:
    A HUGE mofo like Oz, an old hag, and a large man drinking booze like crazy.
    Akainu takes out half of Whitebeard's face with the counter attack, Whitebeard's second attack splits the entire island in two.

Whitebeard is left standing alone in one half of the island, fighting the entire rest of marines, and Blackbeard pirates.
    The rest of Whitebeard pirates told to retreat are left on the other half of the island.

Added a bit more detailed spoiler.

That's some crazy shit.
    Now I really wanna see pictures!
    Looks like both Akainu and Whitebeard are gonna die.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I don't see Akainu dieing here.

On another note it seems like BB's new crewmates are indeed the prisoners mentioned by Iva.

Also the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Akainu falling into the earth is volcano.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Akainus gonna eat shit lol.

This sounds pretty epic but im sad luffy didnt go crazy.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    the only thing im confused about is how did BB and co. get away with hiding this whole time when he has someone as huge as oz in his crew now?

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    the only thing im confused about is how did BB and co. get away with hiding this whole time when he has someone as huge as oz in his crew now?
    BB maybe suck him in with his df ^^