Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Whitebeard i guess

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Whitebeard i guess
    Sorry its to soon to count that seed its just been planted

It's hard to argue with a character who makes this quote
    Listen, Simon, never forget. Just believe in yourself! Not in the Simon that I believe in, not in the Kamina that you believe in, just believe in the Simon that believes in you!
    I may be misquoting but as last words I cant think of anything better

I got to add in the quote from Kaworu though. Personally the little speech they give to the main character makes them awesome its like Romeo and Juliet without Mercutios a plague on both your houses. They have made worms' meat of me.

"It is my destiny to live forever, though my survival will bring final destruction to the human race. However, it is possible for me to be killed, and whether I live or die makes no great difference. In truth, death may be the only true freedom there is..."

"This is my wish. Please, destroy me. Otherwise, you will be destroyed. Only one life form may be chosen to evade destruction and seize the future. And you are not the existence which should die. You need the future, it is what you live for. Thank you, Shinji, my life was meaningful, because of you....."

I cant believe noone else echos Kaworu besides me lol but still I think this list we have going is incomplete I definitely think we can find better ones to place on this then the ones we have.

I mean there Kikyo who died like 3 times but still. I know there are plenty others we can name that are better then those we have.

Kunihiko Kimishima is a good one IMO not the best but definitely a good one.

No Ace yet
    Last edited by Phixion; 06-17-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

^josh even though it's your thread are you not allowed to quadruple post?

Anyway, I'm surprised no one mentioned Itachi here. Ace death is good but nothing compared to what Itachi did for Sasuke.

sig made by me

Im gonna say Gold Roger's death was definitely the most important sacrificial death!

Never mind, Lelouch it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Goku
    This right here.
    No one else can say they sacrificed their life more than him. Sacrificing his life is his hobby. He does it for shits and giggles.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

sunshine bear.... watch and ull understand .....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp0co...eature=related

L from deathnote.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    L from deathnote.
    Good one although personally I felt that the story wasnt as good when he died. Still it did drive in half the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    Im gonna say Gold Roger's death was definitely the most important sacrificial death!
    Thats a nice one since the entire story is centered around the age his death had created

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    This right here.
    No one else can say they sacrificed their life more than him. Sacrificing his life is his hobby. He does it for shits and giggles.
    How many times did he die anyway 3 or 4 times I mean seriously how many times can you kill off a character
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT