Yes we all know that the mist's anbu blackops leader would take his mask off to a member of konoha..... Just another epic phail for anbu! This chapter was shite, not to mention it looks like that dude has a little monster inside of him.

Rain that absorbes charkra? Thats some good water right there.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Good episode. All of them are pretty much the same with something sealed on them. Hopefully they find out about each other.
    Signature by me.

Veteran Member
    I thought he kept his mask on when talking to yamoto.. And i was right, there was something more to the rain.

a little monster with 6 tails, i believe.. o.o

This arc is turning to be pretty nice. I mean, could have they made a filler main character with larger boobs? It looks like she has a bigger chest than Tsunade!

I like how Naruto speaks of his master, not being aware of his death. It's gonna hit him hard when the news comes...
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFlash View Post
    This arc is turning to be pretty nice. I mean, could have they made a filler main character with larger boobs? It looks like she has a bigger chest than Tsunade!

I like how Naruto speaks of his master, not being aware of his death. It's gonna hit him hard when the news comes...
    This arc is taking to long though

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFlash View Post

Spoiler!
    As hard as the punishment for not using spoiler tags jk.

It seems to be better than the last filler arc with this annoying kid, hopefully it will end soon there is a lot to catch up, unlike bleach.