Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dadon

dadon might be a retired former pirate (rayleigh style)

so he might come over to the grand line... garp goes and gets him so he can visit Ace's grave for example. After all the marines can cross the calm belt.

It's Dadan btw.
    And imo he's rather retired marine or something, you think Garp would give them into care of a pirate if he wanted them both to become marines =p?

LOL i agree!
    MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE Dadon COuld be Senguko... the only reason why he listens to Sengoku and not anyone else??

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    It just hit me, what happened to Admiral Kong?

If this "Dadan" is a friend of Garp, then his most likely to be a Ex-Marine, or a Retired Pirate who used to be famous.

I think it's Admiral Kong, lol my guts is telling me he might be Dadan.
    Last edited by Raymond Agustin; 03-07-2010 at 05:06 PM.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Dadon was supposed to make them into marines and not pirates or so it seems so I could not see him leaving them with an ex-Pirate but leaving Rogers son to anyone it would have had to be someone he trusted. I dont see why Kong wouldnt be a guy like that. Its obviously someone who is no longer a marine if it were one because Ace said he was looking forward to seeing him again in otherwords not Sengoku
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

not sure if he's in East Blue..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

i think he'll be in the new world. i mean they are pretty close to getting there and they wouldnt go back to east blue or the start of the grand line to see him?

Ya he will most likely be in New World by now.. i doubt its anyone we know. It is most likely a good friend of Garp which we havent heard of yet.

Yeah and my guess is that he is neither Pirate or Marine because Marine would leave in a capital probably like Marineford with Garp, no he wanted to keep them away from anyone corrupt that's why i think Dadan is.... either there other grandfather, there uncle or a old friend.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Dadan's name appeared in yellow book alongside in dragon's biography. So what is the connection to this?