9 15.79%

7 12.28%

11 19.30%

2 3.51%

28 49.12%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I hope with the week Kubo is taking off the next chapter(s) better be a good ones.
    Well why does he need a break anyway?!!!

He was probably on break since the fight between Ichigo and Ulquirra.

Common Kubo while on vacation you can still send your team a mail and give them a script. If U can't I'll do it for u:
    <<
    -Ichigo standing in shock (5 pages)
    - Captains and lieutenants dead on the floor (5 pages)
    - Gin telling everyone I told u So (5 pages)
    - The remaining of the Vaizard and SS telling them self that there in big shit (5pages)

Note1: make sure that U use the most ink you can since we need to get rid of an old stock

Note2: make sure you don't show up Kensei face since I have no idea what to do with his fight with WW. I hope that the readers forgot about that fight. well they should, it was like 100 chapter ago...
    >>

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Kubo is giving Aizen such a God like appearance in Bleach it is getting ridiculous.
    Any chapters that does not include Aizen I will read, 'cause right now I am getting tired of him and his hypnosis technique.

Veteran Member
    I for some reason dont want hinamori to die... i guess i feel sad for her.. weird.. Boring chapter, totally knew something like that was happening, just didnt know who.

So his zanpakuto is once you get it he pretty much controls your senses, without you knowing its happening. I thought it was.. weird that he doesnt have to give any notion that hes controlling your senses.. i guess its when you see him or he sees you or when your in vicinity he controls your senses.. so overpowered. I can only see laying waste to an entire area being able to kill him once he has control of your senses.. o.o

Ohhh, BTW the Ichigo vs Ulq fight should have been #1.

No matter how awesome the Ichigo vs Byakuya fight was, I cant compare to Hichigo lv2 vs ULQ lv2!

figured I'd throw this comment out there.

Also: Aizen said something very interesting to me. He asked Shinji "When did you start thinking I wasnt using Kyoka Suigetsu?"

If Aizen has been using his Shikai the entire time, then even Ichigo should be screwed.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Veteran Member
    Something tells me that ichigo saw the whole thing, though. Ichigo hasnt heard aizen call his shikai out, so i dont think he can be under it, yet.

Aizen can just use his shikai on anyone who has seen it before. Its overpowered..

See, I liked it, I mean, Aizen has totally screwed with their heads so much. Look at who he picked, Hinamori, who they all had so much sympathy and pity, and then Aizen causes Hitsugaya to be the one to stab her! All the captains were acting all confident and smug about finally beating Aizen, and he's totally manipulated them! Plus we just got proof that Ichigo has not been affected by Aizen's power!

All of you crying about ichigo not saying anything during the slaughter of hinamori are as lost on Aizens abilities as the captians were. If he can make them believe that one of thier own is him and kill her you dont think he has the power to put the mute button on ichigo. He could have been screaming his head off and if Aizen didnt want the captians to hear they wouldn't.

I dont think it was that bad of a chapter except for the 3 pages of everyone gawlking.

As i look at the first few pages i thought that someone should of cut hit head before he did something ... Oh i was wrong lOl

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    It almost makes me sad when the next weeks chapter comes out, it's revealed that no one actually landed a solid hit on Aizen. And considering that Ichigo is the only one not caught under Aizen's illusion, he's the only person who really saw what just happened. Still a pretty good chapter. Even though it's probably an illusion, seeing Aizen make the 'I'm screwed' face was still worth it.
    I totally called this general scenario lol. It's kind of the only way Kubo could have taken it once you think about it. There was no way the people under Aizen's illusion would beat him while the single person who isn't wouldn't have been needed to fight Aizen in the first place.

Aside from Ichigo not saying anything sooner, which I'll cut him some slack and assume that the sequence of events happened so fast that he didn't have time to say anything and watching Captains own their teammates viciously would leave any bystander dumbfounded like Ichigo, it begs the question...Why was Hinamori up and moving around in the first place? In any case, I liked the chapter lol.

AMAZING chapter. idk why everyone hates it so much.

Look, judging from the previous chapter it was quiet obvious that the god-like aizen will not kick the bucket that easily right? I already knew he wasn't and so I expected a lame surprise comeback from aizen in this chapter but instead I got this is a brilliant outcome What kind of comeback do you think aizen will do anyway lol.

Also, if everything is an illusion then was it hinamori who pwned komamura, soifon and the vizards? There's no way she could have done that so maybe aizen just switched her in at the last second.