28 49.12%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyosuke View Post
    Why?

Spoiler!
    cause it had to be done
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Just throwing this out there, but last time I checked, battles in Bleach took place at high paces...you know, with Shunpo/Sonido happening everywhere. So what seemed like a long time to us while reading was most likely a minute in Bleach time..which is why Ichigo didn't say anything before. I think its just cuz like 5 pages of a chapter show you every possible angle of one attack, so while it seems like a whole lot has happened in a fight in one chapter, you've really only seen each person swing their sword like once...twice tops lol.

Anyways, I rate it 5 for two reasons. One, I hate Hitsugaya, and therefore his misery = my pleasure...and two, it seems like a "good guy" FINALLY died. Now Kubo just has to get rid of like 15 more characters, and maybe then he'll have a cast he can properly manage...

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Holy crap, that was so fucking amazing <3

i want to see hitsugaia dying

Initiate
    Orihime can bring back the dead, so Hinamori and Hiyori could still be revived.

Also, it's pretty obvious why Ichigo didn't speak up sooner. I think that up to the point where Aizen realized that Hitsugaya was behind him, he was the real deal. After all, Hinamori could never have suppressed Soifon's attack with pure reiatsu, or effortlessly slice a giant bankai to pieces.

And finally, why is everyone wondering what Yamamoto is doing? Did you forget that Kyoka Suigetsu is a BROKEN CHEAT CODE?! By controlling all the senses, Aizen could easily make someone perceive that they are moving when in fact they are standing still, essentially stopping all sentient bodies (like what Rolo from Code Geass does, if you know what I mean). For all we know, Aizen could have placed Yamamoto under an illusion way beforehand to prevent him from intervening like with the wall of fire (although I doubt that could really trap someone like Aizen).

None of this is surprising in the least. If Kubo reeeally wants to drop a WTF-BOMB, he'll pan back to HM and show Yammi standing over the limp bodies of Byakuya and Kenpachi, with half of Las Noches completely decimated. Now that, would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyosuke View Post

Why not shes a useless trash anyways good riddance who's next....

- I'm not so sure the 8th Squad captain is out for the count he has not even used his bankai yet.

- Also I wonder if Unohana will do something besides have a dullard look on her face.

Everyone is being predictable boring this chapter

- Ichigo is being a bitch , Yamoto doing nothing , Aizen pwning without a scratch, Everyone else being pwned now he wants to take a break ....???

A break from what the award winning plot building storyline GTFO noob get back to work you aint done sht for years to take a break for damn hack Kubo !!

Too Harsh ?

maybe....

..but sprinkled with the truth...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    When ichigo finally said something i was laughing. But if he was watching the real thing why wouldnt he go block hitsugayas attack?

So Kubo i heard youre taking a break, What for? The last 10 chapters youve had pictures of peoples facial expressions and gin telling us how aizens power is beyond belief over and over again and if were lucky well get some fatal blow that turns out to be an illusion so we can do it all over again.

Damn, I so knew it. In a way, it's better than Aizen being stabbed, but on the other hand, same old stuff. Also, the fact that Hitsu didn't cut the head means she can still be alive, and thus take away the only good point in the chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    When ichigo finally said something i was laughing. But if he was watching the real thing why wouldnt he go block hitsugayas attack?
    It's entirely reasonable, really. It probably happened so quickly, and it wouldn't have done anything anyway. Aizen can just block everyone seeing his protestations.

Prediction: Inue, is going to reverse the shinigami to a point were they didn't see Aizens Shikai...