57. You may not vote on this poll

9 15.79%

7 12.28%

11 19.30%

2 3.51%

28 49.12%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    I knew toshiro was going to end up regretting going after aizen the way he was but daaaaamn. I didn't expect the hinamori thing, i didn't think aizen could own toshiro in a better way than that time in soul society, but i was wrong!

Nicely done

Nice chapter
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfSpoiler View Post
    Such a confusing chapter... how the hell did Aizen manage to switch places with Hinamori from the moment Ichigo entered Karakura???? Ichigo isnt under his hypnosis, and actually tried to attack Aizen then, right? So when did Aizen make his switch, and how the hell did he manage to put a wounded Hinamori up in the air... Kubo had better not f*ck this up

Aizen doesnt even need to call it out, he has bankai, and when u have bankai, u can use ur shikai without calling its name
    The switch was likely made here:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/391/03/

The only real part of that that would stand out is the conversation with Soi Fon. That would suggest he can either throw his voice, can see the work of his hypnosis and respond to it in an outside fashion without it affecting his own mentality, or can predict the psychological response of anyone to such a level where he can record a conversation.

As for Aizen's shikai, I'll go back to suggesting that it has limitations on the way it's name is called or the company it can be called in, thus why he doesn't end their hope now, outside of being sadistic.

And perhaps Aizen is also a product of his own hypnosis. He's seen his shikai. Though that kind of weakness, if Ichigo knew, would kill Aizen.

Such a confusing chapter... how the hell did Aizen manage to switch places with Hinamori from the moment Ichigo entered Karakura???? Ichigo isnt under his hypnosis, and actually tried to attack Aizen then, right? So when did Aizen make his switch, and how the hell did he manage to put a wounded Hinamori up in the air... Kubo had better not f*ck this up
    during the fight with ichigo he hadnt swithed with hinamori he swithed in the end after beating kommamura and rose.

Veteran Member
    He could have switched as soon as he blocked soi fons attack, he is quite fast... he had like 2 seconds lol.. But yeah, He controls all 5 senses i believe so he can make anyone hear anything, see anything, taste anything, feel anything, and smell anything... Although it is quite absurd. So, that means he can make anyone hear anything, anywhere, from any direction. He could have shut out ichigos voice, and made everyone else hear a conversation that he didnt even partake in. Theoretically..

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Yes she did. She started flying around healing people while the others were fighting.
    I don't remember that, but now that you mention it... I suppose my subconscious supressed her existence since I so badly want Hiyori to die >.<

I still find it funny, with such a zanpakuto, Aizen could have won ages ago... hes just toying with them right now... he couldve make them slaughter eachother, or let them slaughter ichigo, and/or he could make them use up all of their reiatsu fighting nobody...its like his zanpakuto is The Matrix, he is the architect, and Ichigo is a weaksauce version of neo, and the rest of SS are batteries...seriously, his power is too ridiculous even for bleach-standards

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Why did he bother telling that old king hollow its name? But just holding out his sword and you looking at it w/o him saying anything at all just seems like it wouldn't work to put someone under hypnosis.. I mean, he would be under hypnosis then, considering the fight at that hill as aizen took the thing out of rukia.. He had his sword out.
    The reason kubo let him say the release command is for the readers I guess, else people wouldnt understand when opponents are under his shikai (ie Barragan), but he really doesnt need to (remember that Renji also didnt need to, as soon as he learned his bankai, he used this in his fight vs Byakuya to stop Senbonzakura's shikai)

Aizen doesn't even need to call the name of his zanpakuto for it to work. what would interest me is that Ichigo, who obviously has tons of reiastu in reserves, should be able to counter Aizen's shi kai with his own power.

if you really think about it, Ichigo's zanpakuto alone is proof of how strong he really is, i mean it's never sealed and always remains in it's shi kai state, unlike any of the other shinigami we've seen so far. (not sure if you could say the same for Kenpachi, who knows).

anyways, Ichigo's hollow even knows the true extent of his power and what he's capable of, i think after this story arc is concluded, Ichigo's hollow should take over and defeat Aizen. after that, there should be a dispute about Ichigo and the Vizards with the Spirit King and his laws in Soul Society.

if this happens, i know Isshin will step in and a whole new conflict will arise from this. Once Aizen is out of the picture, the Vizards and Ichigo will be in trouble with the Spirit King, now that Central 46 is gone.

I still find it funny, with such a zanpakuto, Aizen could have won ages ago... hes just toying with them right now... he couldve make them slaughter eachother, or let them slaughter ichigo, and/or he could make them use up all of their reiatsu fighting nobody...its like his zanpakuto is The Matrix, he is the architect, and Ichigo is a weaksauce version of neo, and the rest of SS are batteries...seriously, his power is too ridiculous even for bleach-standards
    That's exactly the reason why I think Aizen does not really want the captains of SS dead. He needs this fight for some reason, but he doesn't need all of his enemies dead.

I thought it was a sick chapter. But if Ichigo saw Aizen's shikai, does that not mean Ichigo is now subject to it?
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    I thought it was a sick chapter. But if Ichigo saw Aizen's shikai, does that not mean Ichigo is now subject to it?
    Ichigo has to see Aizen release. Aizen hasn't released at all.