Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

How cruel :(

I feel both Impel Down and the Attack on Mariejoie Arcs were an absolute waste of time. The whole point was to save Ace and then they failed. About a year of chapters just to fail. I wouldn't have a problem if so much time wasn't spent on it, but obviously a lot was.

I personally disliked the chapter because I felt the majority of it was spent reiterating what little of Ace's past Oda already showed us. I really felt the emotional impact up until I saw Luffy's final expression which made him look like a monster or whatever the hell it was.

Many of you most likely will be glad to disagree with me, but know that this is from my perspective.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

All I can say atm. is really? Did Oda finally cross that barrier? If so, it is just awesome. I still have to wait for the next one to actually confirm it, to believe it.

No. Ace. ;( It was really a touching chapter. This is the push that would force Luffy to grow up. No, to pursue his goal for his brother.

The last page got me .. Luffy's expression. He reminded me of chopper before he goes into the that forbidden monster form. Who knows GEAR FOURTH !

I don't know really what to think of right now ... ace could come back but what was the point for him to say all of that. This is mind bugling.

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

He won't be coming back. Don't compare it to crappy resurrection plot-bullshit. What's the point of making it this so touching for him to come back and say "Hi Guys, I just rose from the dead to see you."-thingy.

Wow, Oda really killed him off onscreen. Luffy lost his marbles, I just hope this doesn't turn him evil and ruthless.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Wow, Oda really killed him off onscreen. Luffy lost his marbles, I just hope this doesn't turn him evil and ruthless.
    Aw Man wouldn't that be cool. *_* Then he gets a new ruthless and merciless crew.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

This is the one chapter that made me cry... Ace is my favorite Anime charater of all time. Sniffle... I'd better change my avatar and signature...

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...