Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    And this is what just makes it laughably stupid. So I can video chat with 4 of my buddies as long as they're next to me? Why?
    Well, the dsi wireless can reach up to what? 100 feet or so? I'm not so sure, I usually use the wifi a lot more.

Nah there's more to it than that. I don't like the new Pokemon designs for one. We're getting back into the Digimon reject era of Ruby/Sapphire with em.

Wi-Fi has never mattered to me, I never used it so all those features are useless to me.

You guys can have fun with it. I'll be playing Kid Icarus on my 3DS.
    That's like having a girlfriend but not having sex with her nor having her make you sammiches, but you already know that feeling right? I'm talking to a pro here.
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    ya i looked at these new pokemon designs and i just thought to my self that this isnt pokemon anymore ... i mean could you see a mr mime fight one of these pokemon ... mr mime is old school while these new pokemon are all edgy and proper i guess is the best way to put it

PS. i never did find a problem with RSE pokemon i thought it fit good ... the only reason DPP was good with its pokemon was because of lucario and the evolutions of generation 1 and 2 pokemon
    So you're a sasgay fanboy and a furry lover? God..it's bad enough to be one, but both...abomination level.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Someone fill me in on what pokemon is supposed to look like. I honestly don't notice any deviation from the last gen of pokemon.
    THIS 100%

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    N is one of the main antagonists
    Seems to me like Japan has started recycling material...
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Beer and Music
    Alright, some new pogeymanz info.
    Pokémon Black & White - Clearer Pictures

The official site has just updated and posted clearer screenshots for the games. These screenshots show the details provided by CoroCoro over the last few days and include new Pokémon, the new characters and a variety of areas and features. They are in the process of being added to our Pre-Release Picture page and the various Black & White pages. In addition to that, the official site has confirmed that Gochiruzeru is exclusive to Pokémon Black and Rankurusu is exclusive to Pokémon White.A new move was also detailed. It is a Poison move called Coil (とぐろをまく) which has 20PP.Click the picture to go to our Pre-Release Picture page.

More pics!

(Put all the pics together because it was too many, and i did leave out a lot)

Links: Serebii Front Page
    Pokemon Black and White Prerelease Pictures

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Well, the dsi wireless can reach up to what? 100 feet or so? I'm not so sure, I usually use the wifi a lot more.

That's like having a girlfriend but not having sex with her nor having her make you sammiches, but you already know that feeling right? I'm talking to a pro here.
    Love the general application of insults because I don't agree with your opinion. Very mature.

The reason I never use the Wi-Fi is because I don't have wireless internet jackass. I'd use it at college but they lock DS's and PSP's out of the network. Therefore, I don't give a shit about wireless. Believe me I'd love to have it so I could use the shop in Dragon Quest IX but it's just not happening anytime soon.

And please, Pokemon designs have been getting worse and worse. How was this excusable?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Love the general application of insults because I don't agree with your opinion. Very mature.

The reason I never use the Wi-Fi is because I don't have wireless internet jackass. I'd use it at college but they lock DS's and PSP's out of the network. Therefore, I don't give a shit about wireless. Believe me I'd love to have it so I could use the shop in Dragon Quest IX but it's just not happening anytime soon.

And please, Pokemon designs have been getting worse and worse. How was this excusable?

is that a beard or mustache?

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    is that a beard or mustache?
    It's a moustache.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

You guys can have fun with it. I'll be playing Kid Icarus on my 3DS.
    I'll be playing this on my 3DS as well. Yay for DS backwards compatibility!

Library? Friend's house? I don't have any form of wireless internet at my house either, I have satellite, but I've managed to get online with both my DS and my Wii by going other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    Library? Friend's house? I don't have any form of wireless internet at my house either, I have satellite, but I've managed to get online with both my DS and my Wii by going other places.
    The library's pretty far from me. Besides, I'm not going to drive anywhere to go online with my DS when I have a perfectly good PS3 in my home.

Also, all my friends that still play Pokemon live in other cities. My one friend near me has Wi-Fi but if we're getting together to play games we're gonna play Team Fortress 2 or Blazblue, he never bought Pokemon. I'm not gonna go to his house to use his Wi-Fi to play games with someone else.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

The library's pretty far from me. Besides, I'm not going to drive anywhere to go online with my DS when I have a perfectly good PS3 in my home.

Also, all my friends that still play Pokemon live in other cities. My one friend near me has Wi-Fi but if we're getting together to play games we're gonna play Team Fortress 2 or Blazblue, he never bought Pokemon. I'm not gonna go to his house to use his Wi-Fi to play games with someone else.
    can't you just get that wifi stick thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post
    can't you just get that wifi stick thingy?
    Had one. Twas defective and when I tried to return it they were out of stock. I got Tales of the Abyss with that cash though so not all was lost.

Like I said, Wi-Fi's not going to be a prime concern when I have a functioning PS3. Besides, I'm a poor college student.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList