Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Hmm... Well I'll agree with damnz about the pokemon looking more robotic, but at the same time I sorta disagree with him because the pokemon of 4th gen didn't look as robotic as he says(Except Arceus)
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Whatever pokemons they come up with now, the best games will always remain the first ones. I enjoy the new games because of the new maps, towns and quests, but the the pokemons after are way too ugly. Ever since the second and third generation, the pokemons no longer look like animals but robots...
    I tend to agree with you (Diagla and Palkia were just horrible) but the newest one that they just unveiled looks pretty cool, almost reminds me of a fox.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I wonder what pokemon legend it'll be this time. I mean, they've already explained the God of all pokemon and the universe? What, is Arceus going to evolve or something thus evolving the pokemon universe?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

A feature packed adventure game will be available on Nintendo DSi platform as well.The game will feature 19 different Pokemon characters. Five starter Pokemons are also included in the game as a roaster addition. In all, there are more than 490 Pokemons that you can come across in the game. Players will have to play as their selected Pokemon and form a team with a partner Pokemon. Your aim in the game will be to save the world from destruction.Other additions of the new Pokemon game include Special Episodes that reveal further secrets about mysterious characters in Dungeon world. Gamers can trade in-game items and share a dungeon room with fellow players. Local internet connection will play a major part in the game as local players can interact with Nintendo Wi-Fi connection. Special missions can be played with such online play and you can ‘rescue fallen friends’ through such missions.

Decidedly Undecided
    I can see it now...

The year is 2050. The Pokemon franchise is releasing its newest addition to the family, Pokemon Asbestos!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Kyosuke View Post
    Hmm... Well I'll agree with damnz about the pokemon looking more robotic, but at the same time I sorta disagree with him because the pokemon of 4th gen didn't look as robotic as he says(Except Arceus)
    While it's true that the 4th generation introduced a lot of more "natural not-robotic" pokemon, I still think there're tons of pokemons who look robotic. If you check this link I just found with pictures: http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml specially from 463 to the end.

But yeah, you're right. It has way less robotic pokemons comparing to the previous generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I wonder what pokemon legend it'll be this time. I mean, they've already explained the God of all pokemon and the universe? What, is Arceus going to evolve or something thus evolving the pokemon universe?
    In my opinion, they should give up the legend thing for future games. There're already too many legend pokemons (I don't think "legend" holds its meaning anymore in pokemon world). They should go with other stuff to attract players; no more legendary animals.

Beer and Music
    ^ lol "just" Serebii is awesome.

Pfft..there's so many legendaries, that in the last games (D/P/Pt) Half the damn pokedex we're legendaries

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    It would be cool to walk threw an jungle area and to capture some legendary insect pokemon(but no cute one, they should be huge and ugly like Darkrai) this would be coooooooooooooooool.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    In my opinion, they should give up the legend thing for future games. There're already too many legend pokemons (I don't think "legend" holds its meaning anymore in pokemon world). They should go with other stuff to attract players; no more legendary animals.
    Nah, I think legenderies are too much of a selling point. It gets the fanboys out of the house to a pokemon event to spend money on useless poke products. But yeah. The legend of "God" cannot and should not be topped.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Upcoming Gen V Details soon!

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

April 11th

Please show a badass

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.