Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    ^ Lol, i liked how they fixed the male protagonist in Platinum, he looks much better, and his clothes looks better too.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Not a fan of the Sinnoh Beret I take it?

But, I'll agree with you, though I don't really count hoenn since everything about Hoenn sucked.
    Gotta disagree on that. Hoenn had two things that were awesome. Those were Beldum through Metagross and Steven Stone, the most badass Elite Four member ever.

OT: The new games are gonna be great. Here's hoping they allow us some starters that aren't Fire/Grass/Water.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Gotta disagree on that. Hoenn had two things that were awesome. Those were Beldum through Metagross and Steven Stone, the most badass Elite Four member ever.

OT: The new games are gonna be great. Here's hoping they allow us some starters that aren't Fire/Grass/Water.
    Hell yeah, Steven is a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post

Steven was so badass they even let him stay for the third game....But, now that I think about it, Drake was pretty badass.

And there were a few cool things in gen 3, but the majority was meh in my opinion.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Man theyre gonna run out of complemetary colours at this rate.

Veteran Member
    They also use gems and elements, dont they? Although, they are considered colors for the most part, too..

I know first gen was like red/blue/green and yellow. What are the next 4 generation colors, though? gold silver 2nd? ruby sapphire 3rd? platinum was? I never really followed them. But which would you say is the best generation? I mean, the 5th generation looked pretty good. I might actually buy it.

The 2nd Gen had Crystal, 3rd Gen had Emerald. The 4th Gen is Diamond and Pearl, and the 5th Gen is now Black and White. I don't really have any particular aspects I'd like them to incorporate except that I hope they let pokemon evolve in the midst of battle this time, that would be awesome.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    We all know the third title will be called Pokemon Gray.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

in the future tehr will be a game that is so advanced that it contains all the regions in the pokemon universie and be able to catch them ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    We all know the third title will be called Pokemon Gray.
    I wouldn't rule out Pokemon Mulatto
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!