Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 222
  1. #211
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Can you trade pokemon with d/p/pl?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  2. #212
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Can you trade pokemon with d/p/pl?
    Actually, I'm not sure. BUT they should be able to trade over. I really hope so, i have a shit ton of battle ready Pokemon, and using them in Black and White will be super sweet.

    Reason i think that they are compatible is because the 3DS connection system is the same as the DS lite and DSi, PLUS a ton more of feature, thus being the "true successor". The DS lite and DSi will be able to support the functions Black and White will provide(i think there's an exclusive thing for the DSi/3DS because of the infrared thing). If you connect it all together, Diamond, Pearl, Diamond, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver all have the same connection functions and methods, therefore, I believe that you will be able to trade pokemon from D/P/Pt over to 50 Cent and Eminem edition.

  3. #213
    Real Nigga Sir Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Stronger than the Elite 4?

    Mind=Blown
    Just a handful of them though.

    And to transfer pokes you need to get through the main storyline because the closest thing to a pokemon from the first 4 regions is the pikachu looking bush you see after you beat aloe (gym 2).

  4. #214
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Actually, I'm not sure. BUT they should be able to trade over. I really hope so, i have a shit ton of battle ready Pokemon, and using them in Black and White will be super sweet.

    Reason i think that they are compatible is because the 3DS connection system is the same as the DS lite and DSi, PLUS a ton more of feature, thus being the "true successor". The DS lite and DSi will be able to support the functions Black and White will provide(i think there's an exclusive thing for the DSi/3DS because of the infrared thing). If you connect it all together, Diamond, Pearl, Diamond, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver all have the same connection functions and methods, therefore, I believe that you will be able to trade pokemon from D/P/Pt over to 50 Cent and Eminem edition.
    they do they have somehting similar to the time machine that was used in pokemon gold and silver to get pokemon from red and blue


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  5. #215
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    So, you say D/P/Pt/HG/SS all share the same connection system, eh? So, I could trade my Mewtwo from SS to, say, Diamond?

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  6. #216
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    So, you say D/P/Pt/HG/SS all share the same connection system, eh? So, I could trade my Mewtwo from SS to, say, Diamond?
    Yeah, why wouldn't you be able to do so?
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  7. #217
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    So, you say D/P/Pt/HG/SS all share the same connection system, eh? So, I could trade my Mewtwo from SS to, say, Diamond?
    yup i traded my arceus from diamond to heart gold to activate the arceus event in heart gold


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  8. #218
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    Yes, but my question was could you do the reverse too?

    For example, could I catch a Shiny Gyarados in SS, then import it to Diamond?

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  9. #219
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697
    Ahhhhh thats a good question but it should be possible course they use the sam engin and stuff....

    I am really sad that the pokemon Black and White games are no Nindendo 3DS games :(
    oh man gamefreak is so hungry for the fucking money...

  10. #220

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •