Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 222
  1. #101
    غفر الله لنا ولكم WiSeMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York, Queens
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Err yeah, anyone can remember a number, you can't be that retarded. There are 493 Pokemon so far. You can't really try to complain with that much of a weak rant, because that's been said over and over again. With 5th gen, i hope there will be at least 150 new, some new evolutions from old ones, hopefully only a couple of legendaries, and many new ones.

    If you have a simple question next time, these links can help you, don't worry, I will provide you with links, wouldn't want you to get lost.

    www.google.com
    www.yahoo.com
    www.serebii.net
    www.bing.com
    www.ask.com
    www.bulbagarden.net


    Other members may contribute with helpful links for "WiSeMaN".
    Forgive me I don't read too many threads.
    But don't worry next time I will be sure to take into consideration, how sensitive some members can be about "Pokemon."

  2. #102
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Forgive me I don't read too many threads.
    But don't worry next time I will be sure to take into consideration, how sensitive some members can be about "Pokemon."
    He's not being sensitive, he's just being nice. If you can't remember a 3-digit number then you probably have things more important to worry about.


    And I don't want too many new ones, maybe just some evolutions on some ignored lines like Nuzleaf or Ludicolo. Also, I really want a smeargle evolution.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  3. #103
    You can't escape! mr. badguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    350
    ignored lines like Nuzleaf
    You don't Like Shiftry? ;_;

  4. #104
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    You don't Like Shiftry? ;_;
    Shiftry is a sick special sweeper, imo


    Calcifer@ Smeargle evo would be nice, two paint brush tails lol

  5. #105
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    He's not being sensitive, he's just being nice. If you can't remember a 3-digit number then you probably have things more important to worry about.
    Well, TBH, i played the first ones, and even like them, but didnt really have a clue about how many pokemon there really were. Although, i dont worry about useless shit like that, and havent actually beaten any of the games yet, though i probably will end up beating yellow in a couple of months.. :-/

    I dont really ever look at the pokedex shit either... its more or less boring to do so...

    I bet its not really too hard to make up pokemon when its what you do for a living with many other people helping you.. I dont see how thats so weird, i mean.. people come up with many characters in books or manga or TV shows..

  6. #106
    Gokai Change! Chris200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Shiftry is a sick special sweeper, imo


    Calcifer@ Smeargle evo would be nice, two paint brush tails lol
    Know what be better then a Smergle evolution? A DITTO ONE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

  7. #107
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Know what be better then a Smergle evolution? A DITTO ONE!
    LOL
    what good would that do? It will still only Transform.

  8. #108
    Senior Member Suichimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    LOL
    what good would that do? It will still only Transform.
    What good would a Smeargle evolution do? He can still only use Sketch.

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/235.shtml

  9. #109
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    What good would a Smeargle evolution do? He can still only use Sketch.

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/235.shtml
    See, that's where you are wrong. Smeargle is like a PS3, "it can only do EVERYTHING".
    It's the only pokemon that can learn ANY attack. Going up against Smeargle leads is annoying as fuck. As i said, it can learn any move, therefore it can have the best lead moveset, and of course, every damn smeargle runs Spore, bcos 100% accu.

    Therefore, not only Sketch.

  10. #110
    Senior Member Suichimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    See, that's where you are wrong. Smeargle is like a PS3, "it can only do EVERYTHING".
    It's the only pokemon that can learn ANY attack. Going up against Smeargle leads is annoying as fuck. As i said, it can learn any move, therefore it can have the best lead moveset, and of course, every damn smeargle runs Spore, bcos 100% accu.

    Therefore, not only Sketch.
    Not quite the point I was going for. I realize that Smeargle can learn any attack in the game. But you were speaking about Ditto not having any other attack than Transform, the only attack Smeargle naturally learns is Sketch. Both of them have their two separate ways of acquiring new attacks, yet you prefer one over the other for evolution.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •