Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll

4 8.33%

3 6.25%

2 4.17%

11 22.92%

28 58.33%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It almost makes me sad when the next weeks chapter comes out, it's revealed that no one actually landed a solid hit on Aizen. And considering that Ichigo is the only one not caught under Aizen's illusion, he's the only person who really saw what just happened. Still a pretty good chapter. Even though it's probably an illusion, seeing Aizen make the 'I'm screwed' face was still worth it.

great chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see the next chapter and hitsugaias defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    If a certain person had checked to see how we name chapter threads then maybe someone else wouldn't have opened up a duplicate thread.
    well arent we glad your here to fix these things...thanks!!
    Last edited by jedijuck; 02-04-2010 at 06:48 PM.

twitter.com/jedijuck

For some reason I was thinking...Shadow Clones, Genjutsu, and Izanami. Yes, I know it's the wrong Manga.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    For some reason I was thinking...Shadow Clones, Genjutsu, and Izanami. Yes, I know it's the wrong Manga.
    Classic post my friend! I swear I had the exact same thought process. I think Kubo is imitating the competition a bit, lol.

Now before someone mentions it, yes I know that all of the techniques displayed in this chapter have been presented within the Bleach Universe prior to this release.

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Classic post my friend! I swear I had the exact same thought process. I think Kubo is imitating the competition a bit, lol.

Now before someone mentions it, yes I know that all of the techniques displayed in this chapter have been presented within the Bleach Universe prior to this release.
    Actually, Kishi might've copied Izanami off of Aizen's ability, since it was around before Sasuke even know who Danzou was.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Hah, we finally get to see an "oh shit" moment for Aizen. Who woulda thunk?

I somehow don't think that that was an Illusion at all, I mean, we were seeing interior monologue by Aizen. Why would he be all like "hah, you are young and stupid hitsugaya" one moment the be like "oh shit" when he realizes Shinji has him if it were all an illusion to begin with? I think they may have landed a legitimate blow on Aizen here and that next week Aizen will get "serious", hopefull a bankai or maybe hollow transformation. here's hoping...I will be pretty pissed if Kubo pulls the same old shit by having everything be an illusion after purposefully misleading the audience with false monologues.

Aizen is too badass to be caught off guard like that I call illusion. Good chapter though things are finally picking up.
    Signature by me.

5/5 chapter., I think that is the real aizen. and in the next chapter he is going to pull out a hollow mask to stop his bleeding
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    If kubo turns this into an illusion that would of been a waste of a chapter imo.
    I forgot what kyorakus shikai does. lol