Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll

4 8.33%

3 6.25%

2 4.17%

11 22.92%

28 58.33%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Shinji hasn't released his bankai yet. That's his shikai. Same with Kyoraku.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Shinji hasn't released his bankai yet. That's his shikai. Same with Kyoraku.
    I never said Kyoraku released his bankai. And my mistake for Shinji, I meant shikai.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

I really enjoyed this chapter, but if next week Aizen is just chilling unharmed it is going to be rather boring. I pretty much agree with everyone else with the whole "Aizen can't be touched, he is to uberstrong" is getting rather boring and is basically a turn off on the whole series.
    Last edited by Greed-sama; 02-05-2010 at 06:34 PM.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Veteran Member
    @ibankai the last 3 chapters (before this last one, 391) had almost no progression at all, this is the only one that did... this chapter was just to even off the pace probably, although hed still need 1-2 more with good progression like this one. The fillers may be out, but in like 20-25 episodes the anime would catch up. :-p (if they hadnt done this newer filler)

Gin probably wouldnt have had the insane reiatsu to crush soi fons reiastu, although he might.. and it helps that she has used a good bit on number 2 espada..

I wonder why ichigo didnt try to stab aizen through the heart or something when hitsugaya caught him. Makes me think its an illusion.. Or ichigo is stupid. >.>

Finally a good bleach chapter...i mean i really hope its not an illusion it would be too anticlimax it were cause this was one hell of a setup by the captains...where they actually use teamwork instead of running in one by one n dying like vermin...my guess too is that gin finally does something...

P.S. loved the look on shinji's face with his shikai that was sick

Okay, so I guess he isn't completely untouchable....I think he'll prolly pull something like what Byakuya did against Zommari though. Sucks that it took the incapacitation/death of three captains, one vice, and combined attack of a few more, just to land one hit...that fact made me laugh a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post

I wonder why ichigo didnt try to stab aizen through the heart or something when hitsugaya caught him. Makes me think its an illusion.. Or ichigo is stupid. >.>
    He's only 15, or I guess 16 by now since I think at least a year has passed in the story...and therefore still very much a kid...give him a break dude lol
    Last edited by thsv; 02-05-2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Double post

It was a pretty good chapter, with some nice captain action

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I hope Aizen didn't really see that coming. It would suck next week if it was all an illusion that was cast on everyone. And what's up with Ichigo, the dude is just floating in the air. Attack!!!

Tosssing in my old theory again, that the creation of the Soul King's key involves Ichigo.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Tosssing in my old theory again, that the creation of the Soul King's key involves Ichigo.
    I missed the theory. I am wondering though, just how do you derive that? Is there any actual Manga evidence?

We were told the ingredients already.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !