48. You may not vote on this poll

4 8.33%

3 6.25%

2 4.17%

11 22.92%

28 58.33%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    If a certain person had checked to see how we name chapter threads then maybe someone else wouldn't have opened up a duplicate thread.
    Haha, am sure he was just in a hurry to post the thread so that people can see. am sure he will get it right next time

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Could be he was being Surprised by the results of Aizen's Shikai. I mean wouldn't you be stunned to see Captains attacking Thin Air, and getting Mowed down like Grass?
    Yea sure but his look was just a little too retarted, that look just made me see ichigo like an insiginificant insect that's about to be stomped on by aizen. At least doing the normal WTF surprise face was ok but that was just not right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    It almost makes me sad when the next weeks chapter comes out, it's revealed that no one actually landed a solid hit on Aizen. And considering that Ichigo is the only one not caught under Aizen's illusion, he's the only person who really saw what just happened. Still a pretty good chapter. Even though it's probably an illusion, seeing Aizen make the 'I'm screwed' face was still worth it.
    Agreed, we haven't seen that kind of face on aizen in a long time too bad his non illusion self is probably having a grin on his face.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

WOW its about time we get to see aizen get his a** kicked hard i doubt its over but that was sick

This chap was kind of anticlimatic to say the least.

I did like the team of Soi Fon, Kyouraku, Shinji, and Hitsugaya using their strengths and teamwork to seemingly defeat Aizen but next week when they're all completely massacred the impact's going to be severely lessened.

Emotion from Aizen is always appreciated though, and this is a nice "what if" scenario.

Obviously you don't kill off the main antagonist to a group of side(yet popular) characters.

Ichigo has to get his underdog fight in, and since Aizen was destroying everything within sight for the last few chaps I can only see the trend continuing next chap.

This was really just a break from all the Aizen pwning, but the cool all out attack between the Capts. and Shinji made it interesting.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Great chapter! I believe its the real Aizen, I mean if he pulled an illusion on they ass I wouldn't put it past Aizen at all but I have a feeling its the real him. Maybe Kubo is setting it up for him to use his hollowification, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    This was my concern as well and the lamest possible outcome but I had an alternative idea that maybe Aizen really did take damage but will use his hollow powers to heal.

This would make things more realistic to me because I'm so sick of this perfect untouchable villain thing as its bordering on the ridiculous side that one guy can take on every captain without breaking a sweat.
    Yeah am getting sick of it too. One man can't be indestructible for long.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

nice show but i guess this is just and illusion ohh and wtf is with her hand http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/391/13/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

It was nice to see how seamlessly they were coordinating...Soifong was a distraction, allowing Hitsugaya to trap him with the ice, which exposed Aizen's true position using his shadow. Meanwhile Shinji ensnared Aizen's senses again to make it difficult for him to defend against Hitsugaya's true attack. This is the sort of battle I expected the Captains to wage.

Here's the question, though. Has Aizen actually been using his Shikai the entire time, from his very arrival? Why would you hold back an advantage like that from the very beginning? The Aizen that Hitsugaya just impaled with his sword is probably Gin, and Aizen is posing as Gin, hence the reason he's just standing off to the side.

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    nice show but i guess this is just and illusion ohh and wtf is with her hand http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/391/13/
    dude have u never read the chapter that does not even deserve and answer wow can belive that but its her sword dude
    OMG Temperjoke that is a great theory i wish i had thought of it that makes total sense nice thinking
    Last edited by cross777; 02-05-2010 at 01:00 AM.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Awesome.

This chapter wasted no panels and no time and we see that Aizen reiatsu crush someone else's shikai with little effort. It's exciting to see the Gotei 13 past and present actually function as a single flowing TEAM.

THIS is what they've been created for.

Masterful attacks and denfense by Lord Aizen.

5/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

'Shit......Everything's backwards'

Made me lol.

AMAZING chapter, no wasted space, I love it. You have to hand it to everyone, they did do some damage to Aizen, for now of course. But Kyouraku hiding in the ice, perfect, then Shinji using his bankai? Delicious! Well done shinigami. I have to say Kubo is keeping a really great pace, which is sort of ironic, seeing as the fillers are out. You'd think he would slow down, oh well I'm not complaining!

I hope that doesn't end up being all a part of Aizen's illusion. If not then I think its safe to say that we'll get to see him at least go shikai next week. 5/5!!!!
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou