Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It was boring

OK episode I guess....Riding in a bubble seems cool but if that thing pops your ass is grass.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Naruto is an idiot! he should have gone for the dude that had the hostage.

Every time I see those bubbles in combat, I facepalm... does anyone actually think those are cool? They move at like 2 mph, and the people just stare until they get hit in the face and "blinded" for about 2 seconds. In short, they're literally just bubbles. Riding in them also looks retarded; it's a pretty desperate measure to avoid more "jumping through trees" scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Every time I see those bubbles in combat, I facepalm... does anyone actually think those are cool? They move at like 2 mph, and the people just stare until they get hit in the face and "blinded" for about 2 seconds. In short, they're literally just bubbles. Riding in them also looks retarded; it's a pretty desperate measure to avoid more "jumping through trees" scenes.

Totaly agree! The bubbles are absolutely crap... and a little rain stops them. Pointless!
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

was an draining of an ep.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

Naruto

um, I haven't seen the anime for quite a long time now. And it seems it's fuckin fillers again, but are these fillers about the 6 tailed Rokubi jinchuriki?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Yes, who uses the lamest jutsu of all time and ignores the absurdly hot chick who's after his cock.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    um, I haven't seen the anime for quite a long time now. And it seems it's fuckin fillers again, but are these fillers about the 6 tailed Rokubi jinchuriki?
    Yep, the shithouse fillers are back on. So far its about the 6 tails Jinchiriki - Utunaka (or something like that - escapee from mist village) and his bitch - a chick with a kinjutsu tattooed on her body that can blow up and entire village....

6 tails uses a pipe to blow bubbles and they can be acidic so they melt people, but his bubble jutsu sucks cause if it is raining the bubbles pop and he cant do shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Water users just can smack him around without even putting some effort.