Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

and i thought this filler was going to be all right, and then naruto can sneak up and use rasengan on a hidden mist anbu? Hax!
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Pretty good episode. I wanna know what mark was on her back though.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Pretty good episode. I wanna know what mark was on her back though.
    The forbidden jutsu probably

Shut up and come with me!

Good ep, though it ended when the action was just starting, but hey, that's the way it goes right!

It sure looked like that jinchuriki took that girl from behind while in the bubble...
    Spoiler!

Not a bad chapter. A bit weak where the bubbles dont work when it is raining...a pretty crap achiles heel.

The girl has one brown eye and a blue one - i guess she would be good if the rage virus breaks out, that being a mark of immunity (28 weeks later).

Naruto taking out the Mist ANBU - does that mean the Mist and Leaf will go to war? Once again proves ANBU = weak as piss.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Hahaha, when she was trying to get him to train her, I said to myself "what is she gonna do next, take off her clothes?" and was caught so off guard by what happened.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Not a bad chapter. A bit weak where the bubbles dont work when it is raining...a pretty crap achiles heel.

The girl has one brown eye and a blue one - i guess she would be good if the rage virus breaks out, that being a mark of immunity (28 weeks later).

Naruto taking out the Mist ANBU - does that mean the Mist and Leaf will go to war? Once again proves ANBU = weak as piss.

it was the certain type of rain i believe, seeing as it was a jutsu. Kamirane or something, im guessing it nullifies his bubbles. A huge achilles heel if you know about it and can use it. O.o Who knows, maybe that jutsu is just a rain summoning...

There is no way that anbu would have gotten caught off guard so easily.. but meh. Weakest anbu member ive ever seen...

I wonder what narutos reaction will be when he finds out hes a jinchurikee.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    it was the certain type of rain i believe, seeing as it was a jutsu. Kamirane or something, im guessing it nullifies his bubbles. A huge achilles heel if you know about it and can use it. O.o Who knows, maybe that jutsu is just a rain summoning...

There is no way that anbu would have gotten caught off guard so easily.. but meh. Weakest anbu member ive ever seen...

I wonder what narutos reaction will be when he finds out hes a jinchurikee.
    Well he is in some trouble if Pain is sent to get him, Rain Jutsu and all.

He seemed to sense that Naruto had the kyuubi a few eps ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

episode was alright i guess. but i that they was bring haku back ,, that one guy looks just like him
    Spoiler!