Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    Hell in my opinion is going to be one of the many things in Bleach that will never be seen, up there with Aizen's bankai and Kenpachi's zanpakutou's name. I sometimes imagine Kubo thinking about writing about it, and then getting distracted with filling up a double page spread with black-line battle effects and one REALLY detailed image of Ichigo in a t-shirt.

  2. #22
    BATDAD dragonfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hilversum,nederland
    Posts
    536
    hell wil be in movie 4
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

  3. #23
    Soul Society, then Hueco Mundo, then Hell. Sounds like a progression of difficulty to me.

    Ichigo will be found to be the fulcrum/nexus; a place between Plus-Shinigami-Hollow-Oni, yet neither and above them all, he will be the king of death.

    He will get an onification and re-unlock his shinigami-hollowification powers and in the final battle find a way to combine them with his zanpaktou...
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  4. #24
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Soul Society, then Hueco Mundo, then Hell. Sounds like a progression of difficulty to me.

    Ichigo will be found to be the fulcrum/nexus; a place between Plus-Shinigami-Hollow-Oni, yet neither and above them all, he will be the king of death.

    He will get an onification and re-unlock his shinigami-hollowification powers and in the final battle find a way to combine them with his zanpaktou...
    Sounds cool, I'm all for it. Bring on the Onification.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  5. #25
    The Ordering

    Shinigami Ichigo
    Spoiler!


    to Hollow Mask
    Spoiler!


    to Hollow
    Spoiler!


    to Hollow(Resureccion?)
    Spoiler!


    to Oni
    Spoiler!


    to Oni-Hollow-Shinigami
    Spoiler!


    There are a few other steps, but I didn't feel like looking for other pics
    Last edited by thorofasgard13; 09-28-2010 at 12:50 AM.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  6. #26
    Naruto x Sakura erratic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    880
    Not to shoot down any ones ideas, but I dont think Ichigo should get any stronger than he is.

    I for one see him losing his powers as a chance to re-balance his powers with those of Gotei 13. Plus, for him to get any stronger would mean that there would have to be an even stronger villian than Aizen and that just seems idiotic. Aizen slaughter the captains and vizards at KT. If theres someone even stronger than he is, then that'll basically make the Gotei 13 useless.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    Not to shoot down any ones ideas, but I dont think Ichigo should get any stronger than he is.

    I for one see him losing his powers as a chance to re-balance his powers with those of Gotei 13. Plus, for him to get any stronger would mean that there would have to be an even stronger villian than Aizen and that just seems idiotic. Aizen slaughter the captains and vizards at KT. If theres someone even stronger than he is, then that'll basically make the Gotei 13 useless.
    So...? Goku's human friends basically became useless but he still had enemies and allies that were on his level.

    Naruto's friends can't hang on the same level as him, yet he has allies and enemies that are on his level.

    Seems to be a recurring theme in Shounen Manga huh?

    Plus to attract the attention of the really strong you have to be close to their strength to be considered a threat, or you don't warrant any attention.

    By going up to that higher plane of existence, he may have attracted the attention of the beings on that similar level.

    Maybe the Gotei won't see the partial Hollowification as evil and captains may seek that kind of power. So many ways to go.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  8. #28
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    hell wil be in movie 4
    Spoiler!

    here is the movie poster but will he pull an oda and make the story line or at least part of it cannon ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #29
    Freak
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Karlovo,Bulgaria
    Posts
    39
    i was wondering when someone is going to say that hell is going to be included in the next movie. (basically the movie is going to be about hell, and fully hollowfied ichigo). However, we already know that Aizen has been sealed not killed, right. Then what if the idea of him going to hell and etc. I mean, the sealing is sending him to hell where he finds someone that is stronger than him and has plans for the spirit king ( the devil?). And he joins him as a Vasto Lorde ( basically we dont know their power so with his last transformation he may be a unnatural vasto lorde). The devil sends some vasto lordes to unseal Aizen and he becomes a weapon in the devil's hands to destroy SS and the spirit king...


    basically that is way too shallow but with some more sence into it it could become a quite nice and long arc... i think.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by cejiuo View Post
    i was wondering when someone is going to say that hell is going to be included in the next movie. (basically the movie is going to be about hell, and fully hollowfied ichigo). However, we already know that Aizen has been sealed not killed, right. Then what if the idea of him going to hell and etc. I mean, the sealing is sending him to hell where he finds someone that is stronger than him and has plans for the spirit king ( the devil?). And he joins him as a Vasto Lorde ( basically we dont know their power so with his last transformation he may be a unnatural vasto lorde). The devil sends some vasto lordes to unseal Aizen and he becomes a weapon in the devil's hands to destroy SS and the spirit king...


    basically that is way too shallow but with some more sence into it it could become a quite nice and long arc... i think.
    If the king of hell was going after something, then that wouldn't be Aizen but the hogyouku

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •