Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

will hell be brought back up in bleach

ok guys i have a theory about hell so far the only time we have seen it is when that hallow was dragged away by that big dude with the sword. but i have a guess that it will be brought back soon. i think maybe aizen had ties to hell some how i mean aizen let his army go a little to easy if u ask me. i know he is ubber strong but at the same time he is ubber smart and would not mix it up with the soul king with out a back up plan like an alliance with hell. IDK what do u guys think how can hell be brought back. an ideas and theory's on the subject are welcome.
    Last edited by cross777; 02-05-2010 at 12:18 AM.

This isnt a theory. but a simple question. You could just asked this in the "Ask a Question" thread.

As far as hell returning it served its purpose as far as where extremely bad hollow spirits go. Unless the hell shinigamis plan to battle there shouldn't be another reason to reintroduce it.

Veteran Member
    It would be a good source of strong evil bastards for aizen to manipulate. Personally, I doubt it, but I wouldn't mind it. It'd be a way to bring back an earlier mentioned thing that most have deemed worthless. Well, there might be strong people through there, if they kept their hollow powers, or if aizen could give them hollow powers/shinigami powers.

But yeah, I kinda doubt it, but I wouldn't mind it happening. It could become something interesting...

well i was thinking that there are something different there not hallows not soul reapers like that big thing that was there
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/12/14/
    i should have brought that up when i started that thread and i did not put this in the Q thread cuz its not a Q

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i was thinking that there are something different there not hallows not soul reapers like that big thing that was there
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/12/14/
    i should have brought that up when i started that thread and i did not put this in the Q thread cuz its not a Q
    Its not a theory either. That was a hell Shinigami.

dude u cant just name stuff sure its not a bad guess but its never been confirmed if it has i missed something and please set em right i was guessing demon but idk and it kind of was but this thread is not about that its about the ways hell could be brought back

i don't think we will every see or hear form hell again that was just some kind of "filler" well not a real filler but more of a story starter.
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    dude u cant just name stuff sure its not a bad guess but its never been confirmed if it has i missed something and please set em right i was guessing demon but idk and it kind of was but this thread is not about that its about the ways hell could be brought back
    He is just naming random stuff because you don't put much else thought behind your superuberlongitneedsfullstops sentences that would require a longer answer than that.

Write something conherent, interesting and with full stops and I am sure he will give you something lengthier than one-liners.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    He is just naming random stuff because you don't put much else thought behind your superuberlongitneedsfullstops sentences that would require a longer answer than that.

Write something conherent, interesting and with full stops and I am sure he will give you something lengthier than one-liners.
    again i did not know we were in English class. i fixed it happy.
    sorry i just want this to be a productive thread ok so sorry.
    Last edited by cross777; 02-05-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    As far as hell returning it served its purpose as far as where extremely bad hollow spirits go. Unless the hell shinigamis plan to battle there shouldn't be another reason to reintroduce it.
    Actually, hell is where extremely bad people go. Zanpakutous are supposed to wash away their sins when they kill them with them or some crap like that.

I don't know what the fuck am I doing here.