Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

D.Gray-Man 191 Discussion / 192 Predictions

this chapter is finally out pretty tough chapter to.

http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/191-44/1

kind of a hard chapter to follow in some spots. i'm seriously confused as to just what the hell is going on with kanda. but i did like that we got to see marie and bak's first meeting with him.

on another note, alma is lvl 5 adorable and just such a nice kid. it was so sad how desperate he was not to lose his only friend. damn those cruel asian branch bastards and how they treat him and kanda.

anyway it sucks how long we have to wait between chapters. i'd really like for all this to start making more sense soon...

Lot's of good Kanda backstory here. I can't say I'm not confused but I think there's some plausible explanation for all the craziness Kanda is experiencing, if only chaps came out sooner.

Alma was such a good friend, poor guy only wanted to save Kanda. After all they'd been through it's only natural that they became close.

Also, liked seeing Kanda's 1st meeting with Marie and Bak. Looks like he and Marie have been partners for a while.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

i think they brought an dead exercosist back to life and now its messing with kanda cuz hes starting to remember his past life.

I think that its kind of showing Kanda his future on how he might dies and that woman might be mugen. I have a crazy imagination so that what i think.

And what with that clown akuma?!
    It's kinda looked like Allen! (The star in his eye, and the clown outfit!?)
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    ç______ç WHY APRIL??

My God.

ç______ç Ohhhhhhhhh. Just can't wait. And I think all the Bak chan drama has been revealed LOL. OMG Marie, it's soooo gooooood to finally see how all has started.
    It means the April issue, which comes out in March. So we should see it next month on schedule.

I too suspect they somehow planted a dead exorcist's dna or something into alma and kanda so that they would be able to use their innocence.

I also wondered about that akuma in the flashback. Maybe it explains why kanda hates allen, cuz of the mark and his general clown like features.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    It means the April issue, which comes out in March. So we should see it next month on schedule.

I too suspect they somehow planted a dead exorcist's dna or something into alma and kanda so that they would be able to use their innocence.

I also wondered about that akuma in the flashback. Maybe it explains why kanda hates allen, cuz of the mark and his general clown like features.
    Lol, that is SOOOO true. XD

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

Is it just me or does one of the lab guys Alma knocks out looks a lot like Madarao? http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/191/16/

How Madarao looks like: http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/185/15/

Maybe the order used some of the lab people to experiment with Alma's akuma genes or whatever to make third exorcists?

Just a thought... lol