Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It's much more fun watching filler when you have already read the manga tho, this way you don't know what happens.

And yeah i feel you, they could catch up with the manga in like 10 episodes at the pace it's going.

Ok episode. Sode no whatever totally sucks up to Rukia, why does Ichigo Suck up to his Zanpaktoe?

And Lol @ the size difference of Rukia and Renji.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I would rather be watching ichigo vs ui but as Afro said we would just get more fillers in like 15-20 eps.

Spoiler!

Have to see where this is going for me to like it. But that one Sword Fiend was like wolverine and a beyblade put together.
    Signature by me.

Its a good thing that the filler arc seems to be continuing the way it is now. I'm glad they did'nt come up with a totally new arc. And have restricted this to a mere 10 episode arc(gotta wait for 10 more weeks *sighs*). This filler looks more like the end to the previous arc, which makes more sense. And the episode was humorous at some points with sode no and senbonzakura planning of a sake party to call the newly found 'sword fiends'. But still, beating zampakutoh at their Bankai level is gonna be tough. I hope this arc is small and full of action. Waitin eagerly for the next episode