Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 256 Discuss

only raw version, enjoy it...

http://anime-media.com/bleach-episode-256/

I hope you guys are ready for a new BLEACH filler arc. Bleach episode #256 has been entitled: “Byakuya's Anger! The Kuchiki Family Collapses ” & it has been released in non-English form by jumpcn . Choose one of the mirrors below to download.

Here we will provide you with links for Bleach Episode 256:

Dattebayo has completely translated Bleach Anime Episode 256 with English subs. MU links for DB' sub version <s>should be done shortly</s>!.. Now available. Enjoy!

Non-English
    [jumpcn][BLEACH][256][848x480] (Torrent Link)
    [jumpcn][BLEACH][256][848x480] (Megaupload link)

Sub
    [DB]_Bleach_256_[20D13DA3] (Torrent Link)
    [DB]_Bleach_256_[20D13DA3] (Megaupload Link)
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

It was pretty good! So now there dealing with Sword Fiends now huh?....Drunk Matsumoto is hilarious as always....Don't like the new ending that much couldn't who is who that much through the cherry blossoms....Next episode looks like its going to be good, we have a Riirin siting, haven't seen her and the other mod souls in a while....Also the dude Ichigo was fighting looked liked Ikkaku at first glance but don't think its him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I thought this episode was decent. It was funny how simple Senbonzakura's and Sode no Shirayuki's thinking was, "Wreck shit up, and the enemies will show up again". And no, Ichigo isn't fighting Ikkaku. Given the context of the episode, it's just another rogue zanpakuto. And the Shinigami's Cup shorts are always good for a chuckle.

Decent. I want to see where they're going with this.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

thnaks zan_get_su for the megaupload link... but i did not like this episode. it was boring..

can only tell me that last non filler episode ???
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

was an allright ep. Interested to see what's gonna happen next
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

it was halfway decent.. back to back filler does not make any sense, though this seems more like a continuation/cleanup of the muramasa filler arc.

I can understand why they want to keep a decent amount of manga chapters ahead of the anime (for all 3 main SJ comics), but the gap atm seems a little too much for at least bleach and naruto

will be interesting to see what other captains get involved in capturing some of the rouge swords.
    come fight my brute here

The Filler gap for Bleach is understandable. They'd catch up with the manga real fast still. If they had gone back to manga material for the anime now, I'd honestly see us back to fillers in maybe 10-12 episodes. Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra would be the longest fight, and then everything after that is like little skirmishes that aren't really fit for full episodes alone. I'd give my projected manga chapters to episodes breakdown, but I'd risk spoiling any Anime only people lol.

I agree with you on Naruto though. Unlike the Bleach manga, Naruto's plot has been moving along quite nicely. But that just means we'll be due for some heavy manga coverage when the Anime gets back on track.