Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    Man i really starting to wonder how aokiji can be the marines strongest military force :<

Akainu is a freaking beast!

Now luffy gonna go super saiyan with his haki and send Akainu wtf flying with a big damn punch :< Just I that believe something like that will happen?
    i cant say Luffy will be able...he just came out of Impel Down, and got to the scafold were Garp and Segoku were! he has done enough to surpass his fathers fame...thats if the world discovers all this his done! lol

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    i cant say Luffy will be able...he just came out of Impel Down, and got to the scafold were Garp and Segoku were! he has done enough to surpass his fathers fame...thats if the world discovers all this his done! lol
    yeah but his anger trigger his haki, and this is the biggest thing happend him yet

Ace getting penetrated with a fist right in front of him because ace wanted to save him. Of course it must not happend, but someone really gotta do something know

kuroihikari your right about the definition of plasma but trust me ive taken the materials classes lava is classified as a plasma just as glass is classified as a liquid, its slow moving liquid but most people think its a solid, Lava contains naturally ionized gas and molten rock its a weird thing because it can easily move between multiple phases when in the atmosphere.

also the reason why fire beats lava, the most fire would do is ignite the gases or further heat the lava
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    Man i really starting to wonder how aokiji can be the marines strongest military force :<

Akainu is a freaking beast!

Now luffy gonna go super saiyan with his haki and send Akainu wtf flying with a big damn punch :< Just I that believe something like that will happen?
    I'm pretty damn sure there's a trigger, I'm sure that Aokiji's holding back his Power because of some personal or there's simply a reason, or he's just plain lazy lol.

And goddamn, Luffy's surely going to EXPLODE!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    I'm pretty damn sure there's a trigger, I'm sure that Aokiji's holding back his Power because of some personal or there's simply a reason, or he's just plain lazy lol.

And goddamn, Luffy's surely going to EXPLODE!

Yeah i think you are right with aokiji, he seems to like luffy and he had Garp as a kind of role model. He is lazy but still want to see how luffy will evolve

Luffy will make a shoop da whooooop

O o
    /¯/___________________________ ________
    | IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!! BLAAAAGHH!!
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\_\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\¯¯¯¯¯