Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chuck

Hybrid View

Retired Administrator

Chuck

Apparently in my 2 second search there was no thread for chuck!

Well I just watched Episode 3x06. Personally I am super pumped for Chuck to become more cold and hardcore and I hope this trend continues throughout the season. A Chuck who is a real spy would be Awesome.

This of course won't happen as it would defeat the purpose of the show but god damn I can dream.

Any other MS members fans of Chuck?

If you haven't seen the show but would like to start. Click Here!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

I'm not really a fan, but I follow the show. Watched some eps of Season 1, and the whole of Season 2.

I, for one, thought Season 2's finale would be fine as the series finale, but I can't say I'm dissatisfied with how this season is going.

I, as the man who urged you to watch the show, obviously do and love the show. Season 3 is kinda fluctuating on the high/low spectrum right now and I think it's because the Season 2 finales were so fucking awesome. (Chuck vs The Colonel & Chuck vs The Ring) Hard to believe this show was almost canceled.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

@asce: the show was almost canceled? that is crazy that show is f'n awesome.
    i am a fan of chuck. have been since the 1st episode. I hope chuck get more solo mission to show off how badass he could be.

I think that chuck's sister husband(captain awesome) is going to slip and tell chuck secret
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Yea its a fun light hearted show and I'm so glad Kristin Kreuk is now on the show for awhile.

While I like the show I dont see a long life for it but I hope at least one more season.

NBC is full of idiots they could have brought Kings in the same line up with Chuck & Heros.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    While I like the show I dont see a long life for it but I hope at least one more season.

NBC is full of idiots they could have brought Kings in the same line up with Chuck & Heros.
    I think the budget is what kills the show (they had to have subway as a sponsor just to stay alive).

The main problem right now was that the show capitalized on the geek is chic trend (with TBBT and this show getting a lot of popularity) and now it may be turning Chuck into a non-geek semi-loser.

Anyway, from what I hear, American Network TV executives in general have been idiot territory for a while now. Fox is also notorious with Life and Moonlight (which was just very slightly ahead of the current vampire trend, and was actually a well-written show) IIRC.

Love the show! Would have been really pissed off if NBC had cancelled it like they did Life. Watched every single of Chuck, season finale of season 2 was probably the best one. Favorite characters are Jeff and Lester (those two together are freaking hilarious) Morgan, Chuck and Sarah ( I just like looking at Sarah, the girl is hot).

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

ah...chuck...it wouldn't be that interesting if there was no girl to save his @$$. 'a damsel in shining armor' while chuck on the other hand is "the knight in distress". what a mix up! but pretty cool.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Wondering how those two idiots would pop back in, glad to see they can still be in the show. I much prefer the scene with Sarah stripping down though.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?