Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Well the Kenpachi thing is kinda weird in that Kaname's bankai doesn't let you use any of your senses and puts you into a void, but Aizen's makes you see, hear, feel, taste, touch anything he wants. So even that "let me get stabbed and then ill find you" trick might not work on Kenpachi, only Yama seemed to be able to tell it was the real him from the reiatsu in his sword.

I wonder how fighting with your eyes closed might affect Aizens zanpakuto? Would you still experience the sounds, smells, touch and taste of illusions even if you can't see them?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    thanks for the correction but didn't byakua use the same spell (the forbidden danku) without an incantation as well......
    Well, Danku is an #81 spell. So I think up to #89 or #90 hakudou or bakudou spells, skilled people can use the spells without incantation.
    Badass people or people who're specialized in spell arts like Hachigen, Tessai or Aizen can use even #90 or above without incantation, just if they did it WITH the incantation the effect would be much greater, as proven in the Hachi - Barragan fight.
    And Danku is not a forbidden spell, it's just a high level one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Well the Kenpachi thing is kinda weird in that Kaname's bankai doesn't let you use any of your senses and puts you into a void, but Aizen's makes you see, hear, feel, taste, touch anything he wants. So even that "let me get stabbed and then ill find you" trick might not work on Kenpachi, only Yama seemed to be able to tell it was the real him from the reiatsu in his sword.

I wonder how fighting with your eyes closed might affect Aizens zanpakuto? Would you still experience the sounds, smells, touch and taste of illusions even if you can't see them?
    I think you're right. Just Yama can use that reiatsu trick I think, and ofc Unohana because she felt back in SS that something was not alright with that Aizen corpse. So maybe with pure skill someone can resist KS a little bit.
    Fighting with closed eyes doesn't get you far, my guess is once you're affected by KS is useless.
    He may not be able to manipulate what you see, but he can still manipulate the other senses.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    And Danku is not a forbidden spell, it's just a high level one.
    well according to the kido corps taicho it is forbidden

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    well according to the kido corps taicho it is forbidden
    As far as I remember Tessai only said how he was able to stop his #88 spell with an #81 spell without the incantation and being a vice captain?
    Tessai used two forbidden techniques after that.

Edit: Sorry you were right, I found the page in the manga.

Edit 2

SleepyFans translated Danku as forbidden, but Binktopia translated it like this

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    As far as I remember Tessai only said how he was able to stop his #88 spell with an #81 spell without the incantation and being a vice captain?
    Tessai used two forbidden techniques after that.

Edit: Sorry you were right, I found the page in the manga.

Edit 2

SleepyFans translated Danku as forbidden, but Binktopia translated it like this

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

my guess:
    1. uruhara/yoruichi/ichigo & ishida dad's will come out to help ichigo defeating aizen
    2. special weapon created by uruhara to reverse kyoka suigetsu..
    3. ichigo turns to level 3 of hollowfication (same as when he defeating ulquiora)..
    4. gin kill aizen...haha..

hehe..apologize for bad english

with his secret weapon ofcourse.

(yes that's kubo's face)

i still dont think that ryuken or isshin will step in there's no need really unless ichigio is about to die and yourichi san and uruhara aint there to save him

When the fight first started I thought it was going to be Ichigo Vs Aizen with all the captains backing him up and blocking his sight somehow everytime Aizen tried to use his shikai, not mention taking shots and possibly fatal stabs. I figured there would be some casualties, but now... what?

The only able bodied fighters left are Unohana, Isshin, Ryuuken, Urahara and Yorouichi Everyone else has been cut down or beat to crap so badly they wont be of any use... Thats assuming Orihime isnt healing Kenpachi, Byakuya and Mayuri and those three are on their way back. She's going to have to play a large part in this somehow. That's the only way I see this going down, altering reality as she does. lol

Maybe Zero Squad will make an appearance? You'd think the Royal Guard would fight when Aizen is trying to... I dont know, kill the Spirit King? Or is he more powerful than all of them too? You guys ever think the higher captains (Yammamoto, Unohana, Kyoraku etc) know more about Ichigo than they let on?

Veteran Member
    Well, yama-jii isnt out for the count yet.. though he was stabbed in the stomach, but he seemed to be able to still fight for a bit.. so he could probably still fight. He is pretty much screwed, but someone else could try to take on wonderweiss for him, his name being ichigo..

Well, those captains didnt even use bankai, so they are definitely more powerful than what weve seen.. the question is whether they would be able to do anything with their bankais, seeing as aizen controls their reality pretty much..