Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How can Kubo make Ichigo beating Aizen seem realistic?

Ok guys, I know we have disussed Aizen alot but we now have a discription of his power that is beyond what we already knew. From things that have been said about Aizen in the Manga, IF they are all true, we now know that

According to Gin (this is what he basically said), take any possible seemingly unimaginable destruction that you can think of and Aizens power is still far.., far beyond that. Basically ALL (according to Gin) of Aizens current powers are far, far beyond truely unimaginable.

So many people thought that all Aizen had was his illusions (the Koga vs Aizen threads are just laughable lol), Gin basically said yeah his zan is nice but its nothing compared to the rest.

Even forgetting these other powers, he has the most powerful canon zanpakuto (I'd say about even with Muramasa, thats why I say Canon). Just to see it once, keeps you under the illusion forever basically. Just using his zan's SHIKAI powers, according to a senior captain, he already had the ENTIRE Gotei 13 and the Vizards beaten. This man still has a bankai that should be even more hax

Defensively, he has stopped ichigo's bankai with his finger, and he had a defensive kido set in place pre battle, that blocked the weakest spot, the back of his neck, from Ichigo's bankai getsuga tensho.

He also has such speed that an ichigo who had just ran circles around Byakuya (1 of the absolute best at shunpo), was sliced by him so fast that Ichigo didn't even notice him almost slice him in half. Even more impressive, he was able to easily shunpo (or sonido whatever) right infront of a fully powered refreshed Vizard Bankai enhanced Ichigo before he could do anything, touch his chest where his heart is, and move away before ichigo could even react to it.

One question. Ichigo beating Aizen before seemed unrealistic, but we said we guess it can eventually be pulled of with more powerups from Ichigo. With this new information, how in the world will it EVER seem even remotely realistic for them to beat Aizen, especially with Ichigo giving a finishing blow?

The only thing that would seem realistic no would be the Soul King being crazy powerful (as I'm sure he is) and killing Aizen himself.

I think that even though Aizen is powerful there are still Vasto Lordes who I believe outclass even him. I think someway ichigo will control his full hollow transformation and it will be as, if not more, powerful than a VL.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

The fact that the three Espada could have likely beaten the Captains into submission says quite a bit for where Ichigo is though - I'd like to think that a boost in domain actually provides a significant advantage to Hollows in Hueco Mundo - Why else live there with that kind of power? So his victory over Ulq was probably well beyond what it seemed.

Now, if the Espada had won, that'd be a key of good writing. Why? Because it takes the subtle maybes and actually uses them.

Aizen is too overblown, and Ichigo winning will cheapen this entire year long war in the manga in the long run regardless because Ichigo will have to make his stride and jump in power in some other string of fights. But that's only because Aizen, apparently, doesn't even need his shikai to easily dispose of his subordinates.

If his shikai were on this entire time, that would make sense and actually be good for the writing.

At the end of the day, Kubo can write it and pull it off. But looking back, whatever it is that gives Ichigo an edge is liable to make this entire arc worthless. And that's just too many manga that could have been compressed to begin with to only give a vague inside look to his power.

Yama Ji's current stance in the war - the non-active one - Is liable to make him the saving grace of the arc, and it's very likely to include some kind of major sacrifice to help the entire Captain community. That, or maybe Gin's realization - and maybe removal- of his fear.

Have Aizen die of natural causes halfway through their battle.

Let's get this party started.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Have Aizen die of natural causes halfway through their battle.

The Aids

or he says he only wanted to push Ichigo so that he could kill him. Like 30 other fucking manga I've read.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Maybe he won't kill him.

Have Aizens weak point revealed or have Ichigo transform into his resurrection.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Maybe he won't make ichigo beating Aizen.
    It's cool way to end the manga.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Of course there will be some mighty weapon or force that's the key defeating him, and only of which Ichigo can use.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

It won't seem realistic, ichigo is going to beat him and we will be left with a ''wtf''.