Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakku☆Sutā View Post
    does the captain commander even have a bankai?
    Well if you have to have a bankai to be a captain (except for kenpachi) im guessing the captain commander has mastered his bankai.

obviously he has a bankai. Wat i was trying to get across is that i dnt read the bleach manga yet i have never seen it during the anime. Is there a manga that shows his bankai?
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

obviously he has a bankai. Wat i was trying to get across is that i dnt read the bleach manga yet i have never seen it during the anime. Is there a manga that shows his bankai?
    Nope, he has never shown his Bankai yet, like other captains, they prefer to get sliced instead of using it..

does the captain commander even have a bankai?
    No they simply needed someone with a long beard as its one of the requirements for being Captain Commander!

Hes going back to the academy to learn how...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

POW
    No they simply needed someone with a long beard as its one of the requirements for being Captain Commander!

funny stuff dude.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

I wouldn't mock Kubo....He'd do it, do not doubt this...

They always need more filler anyway, could make a decent arc.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Kyoka Suigetsu is pretty much unbeatable, meaning Kubo will have to drag anyone who hasn't seen it before into the fight.

Team up between Isshin, Ryuken, Yourichi, Urahara, and Ichigo, and anyone else vaguely powerful who hasn't seen it. If he hasn't shown it to his espada, Grimmjoww and Nel are still alive.

Yes, he tore his rank 3 espada a new hole, but at this point Ichigo alone killing Aizen would be even more ridonkulous.

i say urahara, yoro, and ichigo's classmates will have to team up to fight aizen. karin may join the battle as well. once aizen strikes karin down ichigo will go beserk and murder everyone!!!

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    i say urahara, yoro, and ichigo's classmates will have to team up to fight aizen. karin may join the battle as well. once aizen strikes karin down ichigo will go beserk and murder everyone!!!
    i dont see the fight happening that way but i can see karin wondering out and getting cut down and him fliping out i like that idea.

I'm pretty sure that Ichigo is about to have a discussion with Shirosaki/Zangetsu and then Aizen will be in trouble...