Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    What Kubo needs to do is make the fight last 50 chapters. Use as much black ink and two page spreads as possible and absolutely no dialogue. Each chapter should cover one attack and have absolutely no plot development.

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    What Kubo needs to do is make the fight last 50 chapters. Use as much black ink and two page spreads as possible and absolutely no dialogue. Each chapter should cover one attack and have absolutely no plot development.
    But that's exactly what Bleach is now...
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

well, seeing that Gin is blind (not pun there) he can pretty much measure how strong Aizen really is. also, Gin probably knows "where" or "what" Aizen's real power comes from and is connected to. When you figure that out, than Ichigo can find a way to defeat him. plus, i think Aizen is related to the Spirit King, which would probably not be too far off.

i mean, unless Kubo is using a motiff on Aizen in comparison to Lucifer. of course, not human being (alive or dead) can actually defeat the devil. and Aizen isn't that powerful and Shinji proved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    But that's exactly what Bleach is now...
    Imagine that.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Because he is playing around, as I said. If he was serious about anything he was doing right now, he could've just gone to business and started the whole event. I think he is waiting for something special to happen.
    Yeah, but why the hell would he not kill them now? Because they pose no threat? His only weakness is arrogance in that matter.. yet he still knows he can lose. It makes no fucking sense... Not killing the captains.. complete idiocracy.. I mean, is kubo planning to make him turn out to not really be bad? Or does he just not want to fuck up the order in SS? Honestly, killing them would have made his life easier, ensures victory, and just makes sense. He hasnt killed a single captain yet.. He has got to know that it will come to bite him in the ass at some point in time. Hes probably read manga or watched TV ffs.

I just dont get how he is so arrogant.. yet he still knows that he can die, so he protects his weak areas... those 2 do not go together.. at all. Its like hes acting arrogant just to be an ass, but is completely not arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Yeah, but why the hell would he not kill them now? Because they pose no threat? His only weakness is arrogance in that matter.. yet he still knows he can lose. It makes no fucking sense... Not killing the captains.. complete idiocracy.. I mean, is kubo planning to make him turn out to not really be bad? Or does he just not want to fuck up the order in SS? Honestly, killing them would have made his life easier, ensures victory, and just makes sense. He hasnt killed a single captain yet.. He has got to know that it will come to bite him in the ass at some point in time. Hes probably read manga or watched TV ffs.

I just dont get how he is so arrogant.. yet he still knows that he can die, so he protects his weak areas... those 2 do not go together.. at all. Its like hes acting arrogant just to be an ass, but is completely not arrogant.
    I agree with LeaT. The only way for it to make sense is if something Aizen was searching for required him playing with the captains, including having his Espada killed. Probably some source of power.

One thing to note is that, unlike Tousen, Aizen and Gin don't have some deep seated grudge agains the Shinigami. They may just be looking for some ultimate power, and they need the Shinigami to obtain it.

Veteran Member
    Wow.. Thatd be some weird-ass-shonen-only requirements right there..

"Must play around with captains after having killed all the espada." no sense there..

They only thing i can think of is if hes trying to meet ichigos hollow.. but even then.. hes doing that wrong. lol

Although, i can see him searching for a way to get more power, and left traces of the King's realm to throw them off track. Maybe he had something that is like taking their reiastu when they use it to power something up have them or something weird like that. Maybe thats why yama-jii didnt have kisuke and yoruichi come. Also having the 3 captains come in from later, too.

But the killing 3 powerful espada in that area doesnt make much sense, unless he is trying to combine some hollow powers with shinigami powers.. but why kill espada and leave shinigami alive? That kinda just.. has no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    But the killing 3 powerful espada in that area doesnt make much sense, unless he is trying to combine some hollow powers with shinigami powers.. but why kill espada and leave shinigami alive? That kinda just.. has no sense.
    Why not? Hollows eat other hollows in order to evolve. Shinigami are not Hollows. There's perfect sense in the possibility of Aizen sacrificing his Espada while not really needing the Shinigami dead.

Veteran Member
    I guess that part is true. I thought you meant connecting them. I guess it is a shonen manga though... It could probably make sense to have 3 powerful espada die and have many captain-level shinigami near death or burn up lots of reiatsu, to allow aizen to somehow gain power.

Though sacrificing 3 powerful espada alone could make sense in many ways. I dunno, i guess in any fictional manga you can make almost anything make sense.

I got it!

Aizen's bankai makes all those who have seen his shikai become a 'permanent' slave that only follow him, with the requirement of a set number of exposures to his shikai's ability.

He'll somehow get Ichigo to see it in a WTFHAX moment, then have all of SS under his control. BUT! In the climax, Ichigo breaks free (...somehow) and kills Aizen while his guard is down.

... yeah. That's how it will happen.