Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    How can he make it realistic? Well, to start, he has to get rid of the idea of ghost swordsmen with different abilities that can create illusions, freeze/burn entire towns, create razor sharp petals, Fire black energy waves, etc.

there is no way to make it realistic.besides i think that most of the bleach fans (including me) dont want to see ichigo winning aizen

Oh, come on. You're all being naive if you expect Aizen to win in Karakura.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Oh, come on. You're all being naive if you expect Aizen to win in Karakura.
    i think that he might win. unless squad zero shows up there is noone to stop him

Veteran Member
    You know, Aizen has had multiple times to kill ichigo, or put him under his shikai... why the hell hasnt he? I mean, you could say the he thinks he will never ever be any tiny little threat.. but you do realize that he put all of gotei 13 under his shikai, and ichigo is stronger than many of them. He has more potential then a lot of them, too. Yeah, probably not enough potential to even pose a threat to aizen, but why stop being cautious now? Makes no sense...

The only way to make it realistic is probably going to have something to do with ichigo's hollow.. (pointing out the obvious) and probably plot armor.. Ichigo is real good at 3 day training to make himself 10x stronger you know..

According to Gin (this is what he basically said), take any possible seemingly unimaginable destruction that you can think of and Aizens power is still far.., far beyond that. Basically ALL (according to Gin) of Aizens current powers are far, far beyond truely unimaginable.
    Maybe if Kubo made Gin into a liar...
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    You know, Aizen has had multiple times to kill ichigo, or put him under his shikai... why the hell hasnt he? I mean, you could say the he thinks he will never ever be any tiny little threat.. but you do realize that he put all of gotei 13 under his shikai, and ichigo is stronger than many of them. He has more potential then a lot of them, too. Yeah, probably not enough potential to even pose a threat to aizen, but why stop being cautious now? Makes no sense...

The only way to make it realistic is probably going to have something to do with ichigo's hollow.. (pointing out the obvious) and probably plot armor.. Ichigo is real good at 3 day training to make himself 10x stronger you know..
    Because he is playing around, as I said. If he was serious about anything he was doing right now, he could've just gone to business and started the whole event. I think he is waiting for something special to happen.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    aizen will die from squirel aids

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Pinocchio will show up and say "My nose is growing!" then the universe will explode and Aizen dies...

Well either that or plot armor where Ichigos Hollow is some kind of Hollow King and Ichigo is the son of the Spirit King.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    maybe he wont die, maybe yama jii and the kido captain will have to seal him like he and genrei did kouga and then someone tries set him free lool den another madness starts
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 02-01-2010 at 02:46 PM.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry