Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    If you think about it, if Aizen is really all this powerful he wouldn't need to use his illusions at all, but since he uses them a lot I don't think hes all that. Most of it is to do psychological damage to his opponents and whatnot but still, if you want to just finish it tough guy just cut them up like you keep saying you can do -_-
    A pie in the sky?

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    If you think about it, if Aizen is really all this powerful he wouldn't need to use his illusions at all, but since he uses them a lot I don't think hes all that. Most of it is to do psychological damage to his opponents and whatnot but still, if you want to just finish it tough guy just cut them up like you keep saying you can do -_-
    i back your motive 100%

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Well I think that Aizen is powerful even without Kyouka Suigetsu.
    He has a very good amount of reiatsu, the first important factor for a Shinigami. Then he's damn good at Kido, his speed is awesome and he has enough raw power to block Ichigos bankai with one finger and Komamuras swing easily. I'd love to see how he would deal with Kenpachi tough.
    He's just using his illusions to make things easier for him, to tease his opponents or what so ever, and to be honest I think we all would do the same if we could. (btw, I'm a Aizen fan but I try to keep it as real as possible).

yeah fair enough you can debate about his power but you gotta give it to him for the kido and that .... what we need is amagai around to block peoples zanpaktou abilities lol and see how he will cope in a 1 on 1 with kenpachi or genrusai

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    yeah fair enough you can debate about his power but you gotta give it to him for the kido and that .... what we need is amagai around to block peoples zanpaktou abilities lol and see how he will cope in a 1 on 1 with kenpachi or genrusai
    Yeah, but I'm sure amagai would supress rujin jaka as well. I think Aizen would still be able to go toe to toe with Yama-ji if both had no Zan's. However, Yama-ji would most likely win that, but it would be a good fight. But Aizen is extremly good at Kido. He was able to block Tsukabashi's high level Kido attack easily. Plus, he used Kido with no incantation on the Dog captain.

Like someone else said, whether I need to use Kyouka Suigetsu, or not. I'd still use it. Why wouldnt I?

Kenpachi would be a good fight. We've seen Kenpahi fight when he couldnt see, smell, taste, or hear....and he still whooped ass. Also, I believe Ken has blocked Kido attacks with only his hand. Would be interesting indeed!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Yeah, but I'm sure amagai would supress rujin jaka as well.
    thats my point reason why i said it 1st place so it could be a fight based on brute strength kido abilities and wisdom

and he did make an incantation when he used kido on kommamura it was "way of distruction no. 90 kurohitsugi"

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    and he did make an incantation when he used kido on kommamura it was "way of distruction no. 90 kurohitsugi"
    There's an 'edit' button.
    And that's not an incantation, that's just the nr & the name of the spell.
    This is an incantation

The answer of the question :"How can Kubo make Ichigo beating Aizen seem realistic?" is:
    He can't.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    There's an 'edit' button.
    And that's not an incantation, that's just the nr & the name of the spell.
    This is an incantation
    thanks for the correction but didn't byakua use the same spell (the forbidden danku) without an incantation as well......