Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The worst possible thing to do to sasuke (PROOF that sasuke is not a virgin)

Theres been many ways on how Sasuke should get tortured. But today, i am here to explain that Sasuke has already been tortured in the worst kind possible, to him. It wasnt the torture itachi did to him though that was funny. If it wasnt this torture, then what was it you say? Well, try to think what Sasuke hates more. Sasuke hates girls. There is too much proof for this. If i would put images, it would be over 50 pages, its already something we all know, so i dont need evidence for that. The sasuke leaving with sakura crying was a scene that should explain that well. Anyways, Sasuke hates girls, correct? Well lets have a look here.

Spoiler!

This is directly from the manga. No edits, or anything. Its the real deal. Exact words from Suigetsu:

"I know the Truth. A long time ago, you did something to Sasuke..."

At that moment, Suigetsu gets insta-pwned by Karin.
    Spoiler!

She tries to make him quiet so no one hears. And even Sasuke tries to silence Suigetsu so Juugo doesnt find out.
    Exact words from Sasuke after Suigetsu gets pwned:

"Suigetsu stop messing with Karin. I told you to cooperate with her"

He tries to silence Suigetsu as well so no one else knows.

Sasuke's worst fear came to life. Thats an extra reason why he barely cares about Karin. Its what she did to him. What did she do? Rape Sasuke while he was sleeping. By the time it was over, he had already lost his virginity and it was too late for him to get it back, even the sharingan could not bring it back.

So ever since then, Sasuke always freaks out when he is asleep. Here is more proof:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Sasuke's sleep was interrupted once again. He didnt want the same event to happen again. What does he do? He blows the place up. Now that shows how cautious he is.

Now you might ask yourself, what about orochimaru. Well thats the point. He only wanted it from Orochimaru, nobody else.
    Spoiler!

He admitted that Orochimaru can have his life....and afterlife as well.

And extra proof:
    Kabuto is jealous now, since Orochimaru's new buddy is Sasuke.
    Spoiler!

And here you can see that Kabuto always tells sasuke that Orochimaru is more than what Sasuke see's him as. Proving that Kabuto loves Orochimaru alot and that he is mad at Sasuke.
    Spoiler!

What more proof do you need?

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Wait, is this entire thread trying to prove if Sasuke has had sex? Why why why why why why why why!!!!?????? It doesnt matter AT ALL. You+This thread=huge monkey sh!t phail. Plus five points of miniphail for being a Deidara fan.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    Wait, is this entire thread trying to prove if Sasuke has had sex? Why why why why why why why why!!!!?????? It doesnt matter AT ALL. You+This thread=huge monkey sh!t phail. Plus five points of miniphail for being a Deidara fan.
    whats the point of your comment? You think i care about a comment that came from someone that didnt even read my thread? Hell no i dont care about a comment from someone that didnt even read anything i wrote. And this is the boredom section, so thats why i posted something like this. Dont you ever think about what Karin did when Suigetsu said that? Who cares about your comment.

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

What a fascinating theory, but it just doesn't fit in the Naruto universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    What a fascinating theory, but it just doesn't fit in the Naruto universe.
    Its a joke. Ofcourse its not supposed to be a real theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    I know, else it wouldn't be in the Boredom Zone. It's still fascinating, though.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I love your theories man They'r so

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    whats the point of your comment? You think i care about a comment that came from someone that didnt even read my thread? Hell no i dont care about a comment from someone that didnt even read anything i wrote. And this is the boredom section, so thats why i posted something like this. Dont you ever think about what Karin did when Suigetsu said that? Who cares about your comment.
    Who actually reads any of your stupid theorys?Honestly. I would be lowering my IQ by doing so. And no, I dont care about Sasuke or his sexuality.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Who actually reads any of your stupid theorys?Honestly. I would be lowering my IQ by doing so. And no, I dont care about Sasuke or his sexuality.
    Being mature, i'll try to end this argument. Also, you are a scanlater, even though you may be a beginner scanlater, you still are on, i respect that. So i aplogize for whatever i have done. Sorry. Can you at least try to be more respectful next time. I dont mind if you disagree, but you dont have to say it like that. I could be like you and talk like that too. But it would make me look like a 12 year old on the internet. It would be pointless to fight people online, that we dont even know in real life.
    Last edited by Gameboy; 02-27-2008 at 01:18 AM.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Thats just harsh man!! Gameboy puts a lot of work and effort so he can make us laugh!! Plus this isnt a serious thread thats why its in the BOREDOM zone. How can a funny theory like this lower your iq? Actually anger lowers your iq!!! If you dont like these threads then just dont read them man!!!