View Poll Results: What do you think of the chapter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

7 53.85%

3 23.08%

1 7.69%

1 7.69%

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 170 Discussion/171 Predictions

Newest Chapter is out at Mangastream: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/170-42/1

Your mind will be blown!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Heh, it was obvious who the fairy hunter was in the page it was first shown.

Spoiler!

Epic Chapter. It's getting more interesting.

$10 says that Lisanna gets transported back to Earth when Fairy Tail gets sent back.

Decidedly Undecided
    I'm still wondering wtf is going on with Natsu and Lisanna...I mean, was it a mutual thing, or was it one-sided?

Ahh, I'm a sucker for character romance.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I like this arc so far. Also, I guess Mistgun is Gerard's counterpart from edora.

I'd say Natsu and Lisana's feelings were mutual, but in this Edoras world they probably aren't as close, seeing how Lucy likes Natsu in this world.

Kind of like in their world where Lisana was flirty with Natsu, and Lucy never really lets on how she feels about him directly.

The chap was very nice. Erza Knightwalker huh, this could be good. Now I'm waiting for Gerard to be good in this world and for their RomeoxJuliet style romance to make a complete role reversal.

Then again Mistgun may be the Edoras counterpart so he'd be way more in the loop than anyone else in this place.

This arc is setting up to be very good, and I'm excited for any other Fairy Tail counterparts. Give me Fairy Tail's 2 strongest Gildartz & Makarov please.

If they end up being bad and Natsu beats them or Erza that's really going to screw with the whole balance aspect in power. Yet this whole world is screwy so it'll be interesting.

Natsu's going to have a real hard time fighting his Nakama. Maybe we'll finally get that Natsu vs. Erza we were promised at the beginning of the series and which was abruptly cut short. There's alot of potential in this arc, I'm pumped.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

I want to see Natsu's counterpart... Lucy was pretty surprised that Natsu was "animal-like"... So I guess he's a gentleman in Edoras.

Guess this will be Natsu's chance to finally beat Erza.

Ah geez i was hoping to see more of the plot, with dragons and such......Now there is a kingdom....will probably be dragged out >.>
    /shitty arc incoming -.-