Reborn! Chapter 275 Discussion/276 Predictions

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

I can't see them beating him at this rate, wonder how they'll do it though.

Byakuran, may be just as cool/powerful as Aizen. Perfect villian, even use honorrifics when speaking to his enemies. Tsuna better growup in the next couple of minutes. I actually enjoy this manga. Almost look forward to it more then Naruto and *cough, cough* Bleach.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Well right now Byakuran seems unbeatable. Tsuna's attack didn't work, just hope he comes up with something better.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It was a shame that a nice attack like that Big bang axel ,was so easily countered by byakuran, i liked those gauntlets :(

Thanks Blue hime!

Cool chapter. Byakuran reminds me of Aizen.

Anyone here other than me thinks that Byakuran with those flames flowing out of him seem gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Anyone here other than me thinks that Byakuran with those flames flowing out of him seem gay?
    Nope your not the only one, I thought the wings were a little bit too much.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,