View Poll Results: How was Bleach 390

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5

    22 46.81%
  • 4

    8 17.02%
  • 3

    5 10.64%
  • 2

    6 12.77%
  • 1

    6 12.77%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 131
  1. #21
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    I agree kenpachi wouldnt stand up to aizen because his ability to withstand cuts is because his opponents have lower spiritual pressure but if Aizens such a bad ass as he was made to be he obviously has high spiritual pressure.

    It makes sense that in a society like Hueco Mundo where they only respect power that Aizen and his "generals" would be more powerful. Which makes me wonder to if he really needed to go through all of this to complete his goal the guy hasnt even released his zapakto and he has already defeated 2 bankais. If my theory of him using the Hogyoku to either gain his resurrection hollow powers or to be able to change a vasto-lorde who I think might be the only espada standing in the real world is correct did he really need that much fire power? Heck the Vizards captains are the only ones who have the ability to fight him (if they revealed there true power which im not satisfied they have done) and they wouldnt have that ability if it werent for his great lengths to get those powers
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  2. #22
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    How much more hype is Aizen gonna get? Do we not know already that he is incredibly strong? Do we need to dedicate an entire arc on analyzing how strong he is? We're eventually going to have to rename the manga "Aizen". I dont know how much more I can take of this. Oh and guys, you gotta love Kubo's writing skills here:

    Spoiler!


    NO FUCKING SHIT!
    I actually thought it was necessary. I mean, I had no clue that Aizen was strong until Gin mentioned it lol. Oh my bad, Gin. Was that what it was? Aizen's strong? I must not have noticed that because I was blinded by the sight of how badass Aizen was being.

  3. #23
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    lol,

    Im sorry, but you need a high school diploma, a college diploma, and a degree in writing to be able to come up with that line, steve. How would you have described aizens power in a 2 word sentence other than that? Aizen's godlike power... its strong. You need no other words. :O

    Everyone loves kenpachi's im gonna cut you no matter how many times i get cut style. Aizen would probably cut him more than 1k times before he fell...

  4. #24
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    How much more hype is Aizen gonna get? Do we not know already that he is incredibly strong? Do we need to dedicate an entire arc on analyzing how strong he is? We're eventually going to have to rename the manga "Aizen". I dont know how much more I can take of this. Oh and guys, you gotta love Kubo's writing skills here:

    Spoiler!


    NO FUCKING SHIT!
    LOL,, i dont think it at that point yet. I mean its not like naruto which really should be renamed to "sasuke"... but at least bleach is still better then Op

    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I actually thought it was necessary. I mean, I had no clue that Aizen was strong until Gin mentioned it lol. Oh my bad, Gin. Was that what it was? Aizen's strong? I must not have noticed that because I was blinded by the sight of how badass Aizen was being.
    i agree. i had no idea aizen was that strong... and i also did not see that. must have been that much awesomness of aizen
    Spoiler!

  5. #25
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    lol,

    Im sorry, but you need a high school diploma, a college diploma, and a degree in writing to be able to come up with that line, steve. How would you have described aizens power in a 2 word sentence other than that? Aizen's godlike power... its strong. You need no other words. :O

    Everyone loves kenpachi's im gonna cut you no matter how many times i get cut style. Aizen would probably cut him more than 1k times before he fell...
    Yes. Aizen. He's strong. Genocide. Its bad. HIV. It sucks. Kubo. He blows.

    All understatements.

    @afro: Dude, if we're going to dedicate a chapter on how powerful Aizen is, how about actually identifying what it is that makes him so strong. the chapter didnt even adress that.All it said was, "he's strong". Why? Because he's just strong. How? Because he kills things with his sword. Really deep and revealing stuff here amirite?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  6. #26
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    He does want to essentially take on God it stands to reason he would have godlike powers, lol go figure. Heck when Aizen talked about how he had learned all a shinigami could learn
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  7. #27
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378
    Disappointing stuff, actually... Kind of bored of seeing how awesome Aizen is, let's move on already.
    Avatar and signature by me.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Yes. Aizen. He's strong. Genocide. Its bad. HIV. It sucks. Kubo. He blows.

    All understatements.
    lol!

    So true..

    Seeing as they named the manga after the main characters hair color, i dont think they will change the name to black, goth, or w/e you could relate to black as. :-/ Or is his hair just a dark brown?

    Although i guess ichigos hair color isnt actually the color of bleach, it just looks like he bleached it right? Hopefully Kubo (lol, originally i said kishi O.o) wouldn't name it grease just cause it looks like aizen greases his hair...

  9. #29
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Yes. Aizen. He's strong. Genocide. Its bad. HIV. It sucks. Kubo. He blows.

    All understatements.

    @afro: Dude, if we're going to dedicate a chapter on how powerful Aizen is, how about actually identifying what it is that makes him so strong. the chapter didnt even adress that.All it said was, "he's strong". Why? Because he's just strong. How? Because he kills things with his sword. Really deep and revealing stuff here amirite?
    in bold ????

    but what make aizen strong is the fact that he master every skill to its highest level possible
    Spoiler!

  10. #30
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    in bold ????

    but what make aizen strong is the fact that he master every skill to its highest level possible
    So he's strong because he's the strongest? WOW! Amazing revelation that we had no prior knowledge to.

    Got to hell Kublow.




    ok ok I know Im being really harsh on him, but wow has my tolerance peaked. Im just going to try to enjoy the pretty pictures and anticipate the next chapter like always -_-.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •