Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll

22 46.81%

8 17.02%

5 10.64%

6 12.77%

6 12.77%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Lmao, Komamura's bankai got a one-shot from the most bad-ass anime villain ever.

That woman of a shunsui can step in and try to backstab at Aizen like a coward all day (he backstabbed Start proving once again that he's a woman)

The only one even close to his abilities would prob be Yama, the others would just end up like Komamura haha (well except for Kenpachi, cause Ken-chan is a beast!)

So as things stand now, Ichigo is going to need 2++ chapters and another 5 forms of hollow transformations just to muster the force required to defeat Aizen

Veteran Member
    immortal, you seem to like evil types of characters. o.o

If ichigo is the only one able to kill aizen.. isnt everyone fucked? He has no chance.. He will need to become 3x more powerful than his hollow form was to fight with aizen.

I wonder how kubo will upgrade ichigo next, though. Hopefully a zangetsu buff...

Good chapter, gotta love the ultimate power of aizen, commentated by gin.

When aizen was talking saying lemme show you what power was, i thought he was going to use his reiatsu to bring dog-captian(forgot his name, its like komomaru or something) to his knees. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    immortal, you seem to like evil types of characters. o.o
    He's not the only one...I'm the antagonist type as well

If ichigo is the only one able to kill aizen.. isnt everyone fucked?
    Pretty much...yes

I wonder how kubo will upgrade ichigo next, though. Hopefully a zangetsu buff...
    In the same way he always does....Ichigo gets close to dying, followed by 3-5 chapters of spam/fighting with his hollow, then another 3 chapters of Kurosaki-kun, and finally he ascends

Good chapter, gotta love the ultimate power of aizen, commentated by gin.
    His ultimate power would be Bankai, but if he were to go Bankai, the manga would probably explode

When aizen was talking saying lemme show you what power was, i thought he was going to use his reiatsu to bring dog-captian(forgot his name, its like komomaru or something) to his knees. >.>
    He prob could of done that from the beginning, but instead he just preferred to one-shot the guy like he always does...seems that Aizen is not too fond of animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Lmao, Komamura's bankai got a one-shot from the most bad-ass anime villain ever.

That woman of a shunsui can step in and try to backstab at Aizen like a coward all day (he backstabbed Start proving once again that he's a woman)

The only one even close to his abilities would prob be Yama, the others would just end up like Komamura haha (well except for Kenpachi, cause Ken-chan is a beast!)

So as things stand now, Ichigo is going to need 2++ chapters and another 5 forms of hollow transformations just to muster the force required to defeat Aizen
    you got that right. kenpachi is a beast. aizen would keep cutting kenpachi and like damn how many time do i have to cut/stab u before you die.

Ichigo is going to need like 10x hollow transformations and be able to fight together with his sword like he did against kenpachi
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    I like some of the antagonists too, but it just seems like immortal likes any evil strong character. o.o

so true... But i still want a zangetsu buff >.>

I can see it now... Aizen, "bankai." Your pc fries itself. (wtf?!)

Although, what if aizen hollowfied himself then, wouldnt his bankai then resurrection be the ultimate power? Not that he needed to...

Would anyone believe it if Aizen gets his shirt cut (somehow..) and he has a hollow hole?

His ultimate power would be Bankai, but if he were to go Bankai, the manga would probably explode
    LOL, I think the manga would implode on its self, instead of exploding

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    you got that right. kenpachi is a beast. aizen would keep cutting kenpachi and like damn how many time do i have to cut/stab u before you die.

Ichigo is going to need like 10x hollow transformations and be able to fight together with his sword like he did against kenpachi
    if kenpachi in his current state was to fight he would lose like everyone else.i see that many people have the false impression that kenpachi would live even if he got cut a million times let me remind you that during the fight with noitra he admitted that he would die if he continued to let noitra cutting him so he stopped playing and killed him.

We like Ken-chan because of his beast-like-always-trying-to-pick-fights personality...of course if he were to fight Aizen, he would get his ass handed to him

But most of us just prefer him over all captains....hence our "he can't be beaten" fan frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    if kenpachi in his current state was to fight he would lose like everyone else.i see that many people have the false impression that kenpachi would live even if he got cut a million times let me remind you that during the fight with noitra he admitted that he would die if he continued to let noitra cutting him so he stopped playing and killed him.
    EXACTLY. kenpachi like to fight. So he fight everyone the same. and once he gets tired of fighting he kills his enemy no matter who they are. even if its aizen.. kenpachi would be like i cant get cut anymore and start dodging aizen attack and then kill him

We like Ken-chan because of his beast-like-always-trying-to-pick-fights personality...of course if he were to fight Aizen, he would get his ass handed to him

But most of us just prefer him over all captains....hence our "he can't be beaten" fan frenzy
    kenpachi would not get his ass handed to him... he would mess up aizen 1st then probably die.. or they would kill each other

Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    How much more hype is Aizen gonna get? Do we not know already that he is incredibly strong? Do we need to dedicate an entire arc on analyzing how strong he is? We're eventually going to have to rename the manga "Aizen". I dont know how much more I can take of this. Oh and guys, you gotta love Kubo's writing skills here:

NO FUCKING SHIT!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...